What's new

Really glad Tnet is back, but what did you......

FCCDFEd

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
857
Reaction score
567
Golden Thread
0
Location
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
miss the most while Tnet was out of commission and what did you do during that week to get your Tnet fix???


I,ll answer first with.....

My Daily snapshots--- there are some amazing pics taken and shared with all of us. Thanks to all of you.

and I frequented another forum, not as interesting as Tnet but was able to slow the withdrawals.

Thanks to Marc, his repair crew and all the mods and people that keep this site up and running.... Great job.

Now let's hear from the rest of the masses.

fccdfed
 
Well............................

I went metal detecting and arrowhead hunting. It was great!!

I also took a few pics.
d_canon.gif
 
I went through withdrawls!! :P
Glad Tnet is back!
 
I held my breath till I turned blue.... but it did no good so I stopped. Good to be back ON!!!!! TTC
 
I got my butt kicked playing video games on the Xbox. (Fallout 3) It was fun exploring and trying not to get killed by roving gangs while I looked for loot.
 
I had serious withdrawals and spent some time on some other forums but it wasn't the same so I spent a lot of time buying and selling on the fbay. Thank god your back TN :headbang:
 
I am also glad to see TNet back up.

Spent some time at other forums, but not the same. I prefer Tnet, it is a very diversified site.

Good job Marc.

Ray S ECenFL
 
i miss treasurenet glad your back,kept checkin to see if you were back.Looked at other sites but like this one best. :thumbsup: :hello:
 
Man I was going crazy without it,so I went garage sale hunting and bought 3 pieces of gold jewelry,a24k ring and 2 gold necklaces for $5,turned around and sold them to a jewelry store for a $165,wow,I'm checking all the garage sales now where I live. :laughing7:
 
Produce Guy said:
Man I was going crazy without it,so I went garage sale hunting and bought 3 pieces of gold jewelry,a24k ring and 2 gold necklaces for $5,turned around and sold them to a jewelry store for a $165,wow,I'm checking all the garage sales now where I live. :laughing7:

holy cow, that was sure a productive garage sale hunt! :)
:hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom