REDs PATRIOTIC BUNKER

When he emailed me he signed off with Dan. I don't remember his age but I know he's older than me. I'm almost 60. I ran a zabasearch and found 3. I truly hope he's alright also. That's as far as I went though. A zaba search gives out a lot of free information compared to others.

Dan Cash Phone and Address | Zabasearch.com Free People Search - Page 1

Hrm I'll try Dan then, was looking for Jim or James..and yes Dave I respect his privacy. I have zero intention of broadcasting anything, my empathy for others runs deep, and in my state of mind makes me a worry wart.
Never could understand why I feel such empathy for others, even strangers.
Give yah the shirt off my back in February kinda guy.

BC

PS...DR..age was 72 I think, I'll look it up again..was he originally from new hampshire ?

Last edited:
RJ was 72???? whew older than dirt and T_H

RJ was 72???? whew older than dirt and T_H

That is alright Jeff at least I don't look older than dirt like you........ :-)

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

that is truer than you think. you got a drone over me?

Still no red??? Maybe the government did abduct him and is currently water boarding him for info?

Sent from a empty soda can!

Still no red??? Maybe the government did abduct him and is currently water boarding him for info? Sent from a empty soda can!

??? Hope not...?

But if dieselram is right.... Go ahead Red and tell them we kinda silenced out the left wing radicals that day. But I still think there's more of'em or a few... :tongue3:

I hope he tells my daughter Kristi and my grandson Carter.... Howdy from me.

Come on RED... we've shocked ya many times while yelling.... CLEAR... take a breath, re-group and hit the keyboard... please,.... Brad

I hope he tells my daughter Kristi and my grandson Carter.... Howdy from me.

Come on RED... we've shocked ya many times while yelling.... CLEAR... take a breath, re-group and hit the keyboard... please,.... Brad

Yeah this ain't funny no more! Red stop fooling around and start posting!

I think I found Red's town based on some old info I found, although not 100% positive I'm fairly confident of location. Good news no obits that match for the time period... I read all obits from Nov 1 to date...

Last edited:
I think I found Red's town based on some old info I found, although not 100% positive I'm fairly confident of location. Good news no obits that match for the time period... I read all obits from Nov 1 to date...

Any mention of abductions? Any rise of alien activity in his area? Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back