What's new

River bottom treasure!

GoDeep

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2016
Messages
2,546
Reaction score
4,522
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With this, it'll all be mine!

I wonder if a guy couldn't build his own mini version maybe using pontoons and a smaller bell? Something that maybe only goes to 10-20 feet deep?

 
Last edited:
I remember reading about a man named Eads,an engineer who did early exploration of the Mississippi River using a bell type apparatus,nothing like this of course but it worked for him.His work was along the lines of figuring out how to tame and harness the river for navigation and he used a actual bell if I remember correctly.The original bridge at St.Louis was designed and supervised by Eads and named after him.Might work for you too!Suck it all up!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom