Bubba65 Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2009 Messages 1,450 Reaction score 925 Golden Thread 1 Location NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Oct 9, 2009 #1 Hello everyone I had dug this a long time ago and wondered what it is and how old it is. It looks like it might be some kind of medal but have no clue any help would be appreciated. Happy Hunting, Bubba65 Attachments IMG_1680.webp 34.1 KB · Views: 299 IMG_1683.webp 29.6 KB · Views: 302
Hello everyone I had dug this a long time ago and wondered what it is and how old it is. It looks like it might be some kind of medal but have no clue any help would be appreciated. Happy Hunting, Bubba65
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Oct 9, 2009 #2 It is an old Chinese coin. From the composition and what markings I can see, it looks like it is "20 CASH" and probably dates from 1907- 1909. Upvote 0
It is an old Chinese coin. From the composition and what markings I can see, it looks like it is "20 CASH" and probably dates from 1907- 1909.
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Oct 9, 2009 #3 Yep I have one. Upvote 0
Bubba65 Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2009 Messages 1,450 Reaction score 925 Golden Thread 1 Location NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Oct 10, 2009 Thread Owner #4 Thanks for the help. Does anyone know the age the coin would be. I have been trying to look on the internet and haven't found anything. Thanks, Bubba65 Upvote 0
Thanks for the help. Does anyone know the age the coin would be. I have been trying to look on the internet and haven't found anything. Thanks, Bubba65
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Oct 10, 2009 #5 I posted the years above for what I think the coin is .. 1907-1909 Upvote 0
Bubba65 Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2009 Messages 1,450 Reaction score 925 Golden Thread 1 Location NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Oct 10, 2009 Thread Owner #6 OK thanks for the id and age Creskol. Bubba65 Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Oct 10, 2009 #7 Try the Zeno.com database. ADDED: search here http://www.zeno.ru/showgallery.php?cat=656 probably here http://www.zeno.ru/showgallery.php?cat=657 Upvote 0
Try the Zeno.com database. ADDED: search here http://www.zeno.ru/showgallery.php?cat=656 probably here http://www.zeno.ru/showgallery.php?cat=657