
A buddy of mine found this today in the creek. He made several nice finds but this was no doubt the best. It measures 2 1/8" in length. Sure wish I had taken off work today and went as well.

Wowzers!! That is the best I have seen in a long time. I wish we could see the other side of it. Do you know if that is Dover chert/flint? True beauty!! Thank you for the view!!
Dang all of those are great points. Ill have to remember that trick. Was the water moving any at all or just kinda at a stand still? Quite a bit of current in this area even in the creeks.
A buddy of mine found this today in the creek. He made several nice finds but this was no doubt the best. It measures 2 1/8" in length. Sure wish I had taken off work today and went as well.