What's new

scratch your head and tell me?

bildon

Full Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
205
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this in a box of world war two junk it is about 4 inchs round made of iron with brass lines and maybe birds or something on it. The back looks the same as the front.I can not find any marking on it. I will now try to post the picture. bildon
 

Attachments

  • Picture 008 (2).webp
    Picture 008 (2).webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 414
Here ya go . . . .
 

Attachments

  • Picture 008.webp
    Picture 008.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 441
Upvote 0
Thanks the two spots near the center are holes. bildon
 

Attachments

  • Picture 008.webp
    Picture 008.webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 408
Upvote 0
It looks like the base of a modern bird feeder or either a sundial base. The daisy looking flower at the top says modern to me. It looks garden related. Breezie
 
Upvote 0
In the center of the 5 holes at top there is a gear made in it that does not move or it looks like a gear. bildon
 
Upvote 0
Kieth-Tx said:
Awesome Kuger....you nailed this one!
Thanks Keith,"Even a blind Squirrel finds an acorn every now and then"! :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Dos anyone know a estimated value if any? bildon
 
Upvote 0
Great ID kuger and sweet relic bildon :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
Nice find Bildon. FANTASTIC I.D. kuger!!! :hello2:
 
Upvote 0
Thanks to those that GAVE thanks......Green Check Please :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Great ID kuger! Thanks for the green check help.
 
Upvote 0
kuger said:
Thanks to those that GAVE thanks......Green Check Please :thumbsup:

oh man that was easy, I was way to slow :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
kuger said:
Thanks to those that GAVE thanks......Green Check Please :thumbsup:

oh man that was easy, I was way to slow :icon_thumright:
I have been called a lot of different things but never fast!!! :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
Great find and terrific ID! :occasion14:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom