Season 4

I watch the show tonight and too much time was spend looking for a rock with written that was taken from the island. The brothers already know what was written on the rock. Too much waster of my time and their.

Yes a Complete Waste of an Hour.
They start the hour hinting they will start digging and end the hour starting the Machine.

really getting Worse.

What next week ? Will they take the first Scoop out by the end of the Show ?

So is Fred Nolan's passing the 7th that needs to die in order for the island to give up it's secret's. Stay tuned!!

Yes a Complete Waste of an Hour.
They start the hour hinting they will start digging and end the hour starting the Machine.

really getting Worse.

What next week ? Will they take the first Scoop out by the end of the Show ?

The real digging will be in season 5 !

The real digging will be in season 5 !

Ya Think ?:tongue3:

at the rate they are going everyone on the show will have died of Old age , By the time they
get started properly.

Well we now know where the wood in the swamp come from. It was those platforms that father and son who died were pictured building in the swamp.

It is interesting that she said her father had found a shft when looking for the drains. Still does not really suggest buckets of treasure about to be found.

Happy they are starting digging that is about all that is left to do really.

I wonder if we will ever hear the hatch mentioned again...

Well we now know where the wood in the swamp come from. It was those platforms that father and son who died were pictured building in the swamp.

It is interesting that she said her father had found a shft when looking for the drains. Still does not really suggest buckets of treasure about to be found.

I didn't listen to her. I fast forwarded through it as so-much-fluff .
I'm sure she was brought in just to Stall on showing us the Digging again.

Next week they may go back to the Hatch & the swamp
to stretch the Digging for another week or more

Ya Think ?:tongue3:

at the rate they are going everyone on the show will have died of Old age , By the time they
get started properly.

A 5 seasons contract, how to justify season 5 ?
Lack of $$$ (or technical things) to dig this season and the NS gov will approve more $$$ for the next one to finance the digging and bring the tourists. It could explain how it is so slow in season 4.

By the way if the producer can link something to Samuel de Champlain and come to Quebec maybe the QC gov will give $$$ to search for the grave and bring more tourists.

I believe this was the worst episode since the one where they went on Vacation
to france or Italy that time

I'm looking for some recent aerial map of Oak Island (october) to see if the digging is here or not.

The 1 plank found is way older then any used by someone who is still alive or has kids still alive... The plank was a few hundred years old.. If it was something her dad bought and used it would only be what, 50-70 years old or so...

Last edited:
this is about a year or 2 ago . I believe winter 2015/16 by the aerials of My area but not sure here

The swamp looks like it has something going on

swamd.jpg

https://mappingsupport.com/p/gmap4.php

Lots of money 2.5 million, and lots of machinery, hopefully they will find something. I wonder who gave them 2.5 million, makes one wonder. I would wonder if they did fine something this past summer it would have made the papers somehow or kept quiet...
REVP

So is Fred Nolan's passing the 7th that needs to die in order for the island to give up it's secret's. Stay tuned!!

How would someone know the number of necessary deaths if they also didn't know right where the treasure was, what it was, and who placed it there?

And if so, why wouldn't they have already retrieved it?

Layer upon layer of speculation and nonsense.

I watched it again,and again i wasted my time !
I got plenty of time i`m retired,but them guys running all over Halifax,and not finding any stone,ticks me off.
Gary

I watched it again,and again i wasted my time !
I got plenty of time i`m retired,but them guys running all over Halifax,and not finding any stone,ticks me off.
Gary

didn't matter. they suggested the markings were gone from it.

makes for tall tales to have a blank rock that "Used To :tongue3: " Have Strange Markings embedded in your floor
laughing7.gif

so even if they claimed they found it.
I for one would have been suspicious of it . if it were blank.

the thing is , it's hard to find something that never existed

Last edited:
Not that I believe the curse or legend or anything about 7 people having to die, but I wouldn't consider Fred's death related unless he died doing some digging or something. If you only had to be involved in the hunt to count, the death toll would be well above 7.

Not that I believe the curse or legend or anything about 7 people having to die, but I wouldn't consider Fred's death related unless he died doing some digging or something. If you only had to be involved in the hunt to count, the death toll would be well above 7.

I think the Producer of the Show invented the Legend anyway.
At least I never heard of it Till the show

And no matter what is found there will always be the speculation that they should have just gone two feet deeper, or dug 10 feet to one side, or looked at some site nearby where two rocks were in perfect alignment with each other and a piece of shell found nearby had an uneven "X" scratched on it's side.

But the network is eating this up. They're selling commercials and burning airtime at the cost of a camera crew. I see from the commercial they will be sinking a cassion. How will they determine where to place that? The location of the original pit is unknown. And 10X is just hogwash (as a remote TV survey probe with 10 bar rating will do 100M depth and would have shown day one for a couple hundred dollars of rented equipment). But where would have been the fun in that?

in Spite of the Obvious, I enjoy the show because it is about Treasure Hunting.
At least till this week.

If they try to pull off too many more shows like this
with 30 Seconds of what they Advertised the Episode was about.
I'll Black list it from my viewing, Like I did Gold rush.

I really don't need to see Pieces of Rotten wood either .
would prefer some of the relics lost by past hunters

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back