OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ask to Hammerson Peters for the authenticity.

[email protected]

In cant find reference neither only it suppose to be on display at the Museum of Natural History in Halifax.
Someone must be been pulling his chain and he has not checked before putting that image up I would expect. The library of congress has the actual map owned by Edward Rowe Snow not MNH Halifax. The literature seems to think this island is of the coast of Africa or in the Carribian. Nothing seems to suggest it is oak island. Thanks sasquash for finding the actual source of the map..

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Again, no factual evidence of a treasure being buried on oak island has ever been produced. The coconut fiber's have been explained many times along with all the other junk dug up for the last 200 years. Some folks here are starting to sound just like finderkeeper, big stories and theories but no proof whatsoever. Templar crosses and drilled stones have been found as far as the western United States. So what...no structures, relics, or treasure has ever been found that could associated with the Templars. If there was such a treasure, it was found long ago and spent.

Sorry, but neither the coconut fibre nor the drilled stones have been adequately explained by detractors!
And btw, I have never premised a treasure being buried on Oak Island.

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, but neither the coconut fibre nor the drilled stones have been adequately explained by detractors!
And btw, I have never premised a treasure being buried on Oak Island.

Cheers, Loki

They have been many times....oak island is the largest hoax in history. The entire island's surface, swamps, privy's, etc. have been dug up many times in the past and nothing of significance has ever been found. The boys who originally were reported to find the hole on oak island made off with everything they might have found.

For those who insist on some sort of massive historical find happening there, good luck. As for me I'm moving on back to reality.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
They have been many times....oak island is the largest hoax in history. The entire island's surface, swamps, privy's, etc. have been dug up many times in the past and nothing of significance has ever been found. The boys who originally were reported to find the hole on oak island made off with everything they might have found.

For those who insist on some sort of massive historical find happening there, good luck. As for me I'm moving on back to reality.

Maybe they have to your satisfaction but not mine. A material dated to before 1400 that could only have come from the Indian Ocean? Only one explanation fits, again sorry!

I do agree the area has been dug up many times and no treasure has been found and in my opinion never will found be on Oak Island, so in other words, I am not one of those.

Cheers, Loki

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but was the swamp already there.. Granted it would have to have been pretty deep to get a ship in there and then sink it and some what cover it up. but heck IF there is/was all this tunneling going on sinking a ship would be easy work..

Easy Work......funny you say that

Boatbitch.jpg

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Preview of Tuesday's episode:

Team is digging up hole that appears to have artifacts. Brother spots an object and picks it up...."what do you guys think it is?"....Team replies; "looks like a turd...we may have found a Templar privy. Smell it...What does it smell like?". Brother replies; "smells like a rock. Maybe its a petrified Templar turd". Narrator; "What's that...A Templar turd? Is the the break though that the Brothers have been looking for?" Later in the show, Marty says; "Its interesting that we found the petrified turd...in fact we received a letter last week from a researcher claiming the Templar's built privies at the island of oak. Proof was found in the 1950's in a privy in Sweden. We need to travel there and investigate".

At the end of the day, no matter how much it is polished, the oak island hoax is still a turd....

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Preview of Tuesday's episode:

Team is digging up hole that appears to have artifacts. Brother spots an object and picks it up...."what do you guys think it is?"....Team replies; "looks like a turd...we may have found a Templar privy. Smell it...What does it smell like?". Brother replies; "smells like a rock. Maybe its a petrified Templar turd". Narrator; "What's that...A Templar turd? Is the the break though that the Brothers have been looking for?" Later in the show, Marty says; "Its interesting that we found the petrified turd...in fact we received a letter last week from a researcher claiming the Templar's built privies at the island of oak. Proof was found in the 1950's in a privy in Sweden. We need to travel there and investigate".

At the end of the day, no matter how much it is polished, the oak island hoax is still a turd....

I don't know if you are slamming me or the show, methinks both, please elaborate, as most of what you are having a good time with has nothing to do with me.
I do have to ask though, if you are sure its a joke and or a hoax, and you have already said "I am moving back to reality", why are you still here? And don't get me wrong, I have no problem with your posts, I am only trying to understand your motives.
Cheers, Loki

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Darn good waste of film.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
the salt works theory certainly is one of the better explanations for the OA mystery but it was picked apart by an anthropologist/archaeologist some years ago.

I'll edit my post with the link when I get to my desktop PC tonight .

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know if you are slamming me or the show, methinks both, please elaborate, as most of what you are having a good time with has nothing to do with me.
I do have to ask though, if you are sure its a joke and or a hoax, and you have already said "I am moving back to reality", why are you still here? And don't get me wrong, I have no problem with your posts, I am only trying to understand your motives.
Cheers, Loki

I want to make sure that new folks who come here are aware of the gigantic hoax that is called oak island. I have nothing personal against anyone here. If fk would produce just a small trinket of factual evidence that he indeed found a Templar Vault in Nova Scotia, that would allow some credibility. However, whenever these folks are pressed, they are never able to produce any proof and then spew some bs rhetoric as to why they can't . Perhaps I'm like a modern Houdini, out to expose the psychics of treasure hunting...

I would love for someone to haul the Ark of the Covenent out of the money pit....but since the entire island has been dug down to china, I don't believe its going to happen.

Real proof makes believers out of people....

NostraDanis

Feb 16, 2014
The Bluegrass
Primary Interest:
Other
I want to make sure that new folks who come here are aware of the gigantic hoax that is called oak island. I have nothing personal against anyone here. If fk would produce just a small trinket of factual evidence that he indeed found a Templar Vault in Nova Scotia, that would allow some credibility. However, whenever these folks are pressed, they are never able to produce any proof and then spew some bs rhetoric as to why they can't . Perhaps I'm like a modern Houdini, out to expose the psychics of treasure hunting...

I would love for someone to haul the Ark of the Covenent out of the money pit....but since the entire island has been dug down to china, I don't believe its going to happen.

Real proof makes believers out of people....

Does this mean we can expect you to hijack every new thread as you have been attempting for some time?

Your opinion and position are known, ad nauseam. It would be only basic manners and civilized behavior to allow forum members to have discussions without weeding through the nearly identical posts over and over. If you have a new offering, great, but otherwise can this forum serve is purpose?

I am not optimistic, but it never hurts to ask.

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
Does this mean we can expect you to hijack every new thread as you have been attempting for some time?

Your opinion and position are known, ad nauseam. It would be only basic manners and civilized behavior to allow forum members to have discussions without weeding through the nearly identical posts over and over. If you have a new offering, great, but otherwise can this forum serve is purpose?

:hello2::hello2:

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Do you feel the same about the ad naseum posts of the same disproven material over and over again?

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
Humm ... I think Scott Wolter is coming soon ...

And take a look at Frog Island near Oak Island. Frog Island has an articial swamp too !
Strange ...

Last edited:

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watch the show tonight and too much time was spend looking for a rock with written that was taken from the island. The brothers already know what was written on the rock. Too much waster of my time and their.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread