What's new

Second big Diamond

NYwaterhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
Messages
255
Reaction score
144
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scooped two gold rings both with diamonds.
The pic attached is the better of the two.

14 K Gold
1/2 Caret Diamond
I have been lucky for the last few years.
Actually, my wife is the lucky one :)
She claimed this one fast.
HH
GG
 

Attachments

  • .50 Caret 14 K March 24 2013 A.webp
    .50 Caret 14 K March 24 2013 A.webp
    128.2 KB · Views: 382
Upvote 0
That is one good looking ring.
 
That is a stunning ring. I can see why she grabbed it. I guess you got a month of free hunting passes. HH to ya. Beach Papa
 
I am not even a girl and I would of wore that one LOL.
 
Great looking prize. Congrats!1
 
Bling Bling Bling Bling Bling ~ We have a Winner!!!! :headbang:
 
Really a special ring and likely it would pay for your detector, well done..............63bkpkr
 
that is a beauty! I'd be wearing it too!
 
Thanks everyone.
It's great to see the appreciation that every has. Us hunters understand what it takes to find the good stuff.
The water I'm hunting is 35 degrees. I have fishing waters on over 3 layers of clothes. Heavy gloves. Wind battering me.
It took 5 hrs to find these two.
Today I went for 4 hrs and got skunked.
All part of the game.
Take care all,
GG
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom