What's new

Sharked up another Gold.

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Sand Shark went out for another gold sniffing expedition.
This lil jewel was out there a while. Stamped 333. Not seen that one for awhile.

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • PART_1386203816928.webp
    PART_1386203816928.webp
    9.2 KB · Views: 484
Upvote 0
Nice!!! You use the 10" or 8" coil? I use to have the 8" and I'm curious to hear your depth and what coil you use .
 
Nice!!! You use the 10" or 8" coil? I use to have the 8" and I'm curious to hear your depth and what coil you use .

I use them both. I prefer the 10" for the additional ground coverage. Depth is almost the same.
 
Verrrrrrrrrrrrry niiiiiiiiiiiiice, DG!:hello2:

Lorraine
 
Gold! Awesome and congrats!
 
Love the shark. Especially when it bites the gold.
 
Ray ,are you in Fla.??oh nice find !!
 
Very nice, Congrats!
 
nice find!! I'm almost glad to hear you are up north...not hearing of ANYTHING being found on this gulf coast lately!!
 
Nice Yellow!! :icon_thumright:
Think I am going to change my name to Dew, everyone named Dew finds lots of Gold....
 
Another nice gold!...you really are the master of the SHARK!
 
Another nice gold!...You really are the master of the Sand Shark.
 
:icon_thumleft:WTG,nice ring Dew,,HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom