What's new

Shoot these varmints

First go around - Your Score was: 63

2nd try Your Score was: 58

Looks like I got a bit sloppy, still fun.. Playing Medal of Honor does help :laughing7:
 
52 64 74... How much can You get??? Not bad for someone who never plays on the computer. :tongue3:
 
We can create the "TNet Gang" and start hitting the online FPS games... :headbang: 8)
 
First go around was a 50........going to adjust my crosshairs and wait for the crosswind to die down a bit. :laughing7:
 
Dano Sverige said:
(or Assassin's creed series..HALO series...call of duty series...medal of honor series...erm..you have a lot of catching up to do! lol)


I would agree. Although I do have call of duty.
 
You're welcome, Dave, glad to pass along a little fun when I can.

big scoop. You gotta watch those crosswinds cause can get you every time. LOL.

River rat was in the lead in this race at 65 with DKinPA coming in within 1/2 a length with a 58

Then a darkhorse named Westfront bore down on them and passed them up and is leading by
a length at 74

The others are running in close behind.

It is a fine race folks.

Let's see if anyone will pull into the lead.

It's a good clear day with just a little crosswind. Don't let it interfere. :laughing9:

Ray
 
OK I just managed 60, not the best I know, but how do you record the score :dontknow:. Crap, just did 57, too much drink cos it's my birthday ;D, I'll stop now.


hammered
 
Hello, hammered 60 is still a good score and a lot better than I can do on my computer. The
mouse moves a little slow to rack up a real good score. I guess to keep track of the scores you
just have to write them down as you get them.

Happy Birthday! Have a great one and take an extra piece of cake for me. :laughing7:

Ray
 

Attachments

  • cat_birthday.webp
    cat_birthday.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 146
Wow, I don't know if anyone else is having any problems or not, but it sure is slow for me. :icon_scratch:

When I click on 'Reply to this topic', It will take 3-4 minutes for it change for me to type up
the reply. Then same with clicking on 'Post'. it takes 4-5 minute. This time I'll try the
shortcut suggestion above the 'Post' button and see what happens. Hopefully it won't take
so long to post.

Ray
 
Ray S S said:
Hello, hammered 60 is still a good score and a lot better than I can do on my computer. The
mouse moves a little slow to rack up a real good score. I guess to keep track of the scores you
just have to write them down as you get them.

Happy Birthday! Have a great one and take an extra piece of cake for me. :laughing7:

Ray


Whoops, ate it all ;D, sorry mate, will you settle for an x-ray :tongue3:. Thanks for the greetings, gotta go to sleep soon, going shooting tomorrow, clays that is!!
 
Lots of luck there Hammered . I hope you rack up a good score. It's your birthday, Show them all up. :hello2:

Have a good snooze.

Ray
 
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Dano, you cheated heheheheh

Don Jose de La Mancha

Lol Real...did you read my games list? Some furry lil critters behind tin cans is childs play! :laughing9:
(I just have a very small mouse space to play with on this table or it'd be better! :P )

The Beep Goes On said:
We can create the "TNet Gang" and start hitting the online FPS games... :headbang: 8)

That's not a bad idea mate, although i rarely play online due to severe cases of sudden death within 7 seconds of joining each time! I'm usually dead right after spawning while getting my bearings and deciding which way to run! :laughing9:

Open a new thread about forming a team...see how many responses we get? :thumbsup:


The Germans are ruthlessly efficient again i see. Now you know why your Grandad's got their a$$es punctured at Normandy! :tongue3:
 
Ray S S said:
Then a darkhorse named Westfront bore down on them and passed them up and is leading by
a length at 74

The others are running in close behind.

It is a fine race folks.

Let's see if anyone will pull into the lead.

It's a good clear day with just a little crosswind. Don't let it interfere. :laughing9:

Ray
Heres the Darkhorse..... :tongue3:

Hi Hammered! :hello: Happy Birthday! All the best for You and many good finds this year! Is the car running???

I think there is something wrong with the game. :tongue3: Dont get to my score again, only get in the mid 60s now and i shot near a hundred bullets in the cans between the big targets. Maybe the cans count only when the critter shows? :dontknow:
 
OK. It works. First shoot the cans and move up to critter. Just like using a submachinegun.... Score is now 97. Try to get 100 when somebody comes near! :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom