- Joined
- Sep 9, 2009
- Messages
- 6,108
- Reaction score
- 3,817
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Fort Worth,Texas
- Detector(s) used
- CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I always see people posting there different headstamps on here, and was curious if this is something I should really be saving, or if there are people that collect these?
I know i have thrown many away and ones that were found on farms from the mid-late 1800s. I just saw the Headstamp site that shows the years on them, and most mine are common I guess, 1902-1910. But is there really a "market" for these
I know i have thrown many away and ones that were found on farms from the mid-late 1800s. I just saw the Headstamp site that shows the years on them, and most mine are common I guess, 1902-1910. But is there really a "market" for these


smooth move with tossing all those confusing targets on top to mask it. 







