What's new

Silver is Going Crazy!!

Sand Swinger

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Messages
711
Reaction score
1,823
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field PI
Minelab Sovereign Elite, Minelab X-Terra Elite
Previously owned: Minelab Sovereign XS-2a Pro & XS-2 Pro,
Garrett ATPro & ACE 350,
Fisher 1220X, White's Coinmaster IV, Heathkit.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Silver crossed $60/oz today and it’s now just a few cents away from hitting $61/oz. It's gonna be a wild ride!

1765312046437.webp
 
Upvote 0
Fingers crossed, but looks like Silver’s handcuffs may finally have been removed. Yesterday, Silver rose $3, starting the day rising to $97oz then ending the day at $99oz, just a few cents shy of $100.

But earlier this morning Silver hit the marker we’ve all been waiting for, $100oz, and so far today, its risen $4 as it just crossed over $103oz. Gold finally crossed over $5,000oz and Platinum is within a few dollars of hitting $2,800.

1769202550388.webp
 
Well well... how did everyone like finally seeing that 100 ? ? ?
It finally happened.
:)
Nothing new up here ARC.
I've saw $100 ever since you were waking up after your New Year splash.🤣

Screenshot_20260123_165127_Chrome.webp

Will I see $150 next week is the question.
 
Well well... how did everyone like finally seeing that 100 ? ? ?
It finally happened.
:)
Oh that. Well, I guess it's ok, LOL. :icon_thumright:

Silver just crossed over $104 by a penny, but prices haven't been changing so I think the market is now closed, so will have to wait for the evening/night shift market to come online. 😁
 
? new years splash ?
I think he means that he (as well as yours truly) has known Silver would hit $100 for some time. We knew it was gonna happen, just a matter of which exact date. But yeah, we all expected it and it finally happened, so I for one am very happy today. I'll be even happier when it hits $150, then $200, then even higher. But today was a Historic day, so very happy to be part of it and to be able to watch it happen.
 
IF you are saying "You saw it New years" ... not sure...?
IF so...
Just so we are clear on that...
I saw it over a year ago... heh (and was following it for the last decade)
I told YOU and everyone back when it was 50 where it would be... AND WHEN... After i could not sit idle watching this thread and the comments etc... and felt i should finally pipe in and say something... which i did when i saw some members selling silver.
Including you btw :P

LAst year i said it would be around the first of the year...
Which it would have been dead on ... had the massive sell offs not taken place. (did not account for that in that extreme)
I think that PepperJ is from Canada and silver did go over $100 in Canadian dollars at the first of the year, hence him saying he saw it at $100 at that time.
 
I think that PepperJ is from Canada and silver did go over $100 is Canadian dollars at the first of the year, hence him saying he saw it at $100 at that time.
Agreed possible.
Good thinking AU.
 
Oh that. Well, I guess it's ok, LOL. :icon_thumright:

Silver just crossed over $104 by a penny, but prices haven't been changing so I think the market is now closed, so will have to wait for the evening/night shift market to come online. 😁
103.51
 
Well well... how did everyone like finally seeing that 100 ? ? ?
It finally happened.
:)
Doubles in 60 days, now that certainly makes you think doesn't it ?. I think it is great, also for some reason an uneasy feeling about what's ahead for this 3rd rock from the sun.
 
I think he means that he (as well as yours truly) has known Silver would hit $100 for some time. We knew it was gonna happen, just a matter of which exact date. But yeah, we all expected it and it finally happened, so I for one am very happy today. I'll be even happier when it hits $150, then $200, then even higher. But today was a Historic day, so very happy to be part of it and to be able to watch it happen.
Well I will say the silver craziness has hit the bidding at the auctions. Was looking at 3175 grams of sterling in 3 lots. The price paid was $10,627.20 or $3.34 a gram.
Basically there's nothing left for a middle guy at those prices.

So what does a guy do? :dontknow:

Well he just buys all the gold jewelry :headbang:6 pieces 4 rings, 1 chain, 1 cross.

Look folks at that sparkling sterling over there. :laughing7:
 
Doubles in 60 days, now that certainly makes you think doesn't it ?. I think it is great, also for some reason an uneasy feeling about what's ahead for this 3rd rock from the sun.
Will it hit 200$ oz by March 30th?!?🤪
 
Another historic milestone has been hit.......

103.26
USD +6.89 (7.15%)today

The Hunt Brothers would be jumping for joy if they were still around.......
.....Three Dog Night believes it's cause to........
CELEBRATE !!!!!!!!
 
I really am glad, excited, elated etc.... for everyone here who has some silver, be it found or bought....
The signs however leave me with a sense of foreboding .
Be clever guys and gals
 
Did you beat ARC to the punch line....he probably fell asleep after watching the graphs all night !! 🤣🤣🤣
You are funny Bart... heh
No... i was most certainly not asleep.
i was on the front line of it.
 
Just a thought the futures have broke the $100 ,but the spot hasn't.
Would the X amount of stops that have been placed at the $100 mark ceate a huge demand in silver?
They're being very cautious it seems.
Not how its going to work.
 
Will it hit 200$ oz by March 30th?!?🤪
Depends on several factors... all of which are based on unknowns.
Remember.. there is "speculation" then there are realities.
There are no guarantees on anything.
 
Doubles in 60 days, now that certainly makes you think doesn't it ?. I think it is great, also for some reason an uneasy feeling about what's ahead for this 3rd rock from the sun.
Doubles ? i assume you mean in the last 60 days.
and uneasy... this should / would be a normal response.
There is a lot going on.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom