What's new

Silver is Going Crazy!!

Sand Swinger

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Messages
711
Reaction score
1,823
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field PI
Minelab Sovereign Elite, Minelab X-Terra Elite
Previously owned: Minelab Sovereign XS-2a Pro & XS-2 Pro,
Garrett ATPro & ACE 350,
Fisher 1220X, White's Coinmaster IV, Heathkit.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Silver crossed $60/oz today and it’s now just a few cents away from hitting $61/oz. It's gonna be a wild ride!

1765312046437.webp
 
Upvote 0
Are those breakers ?
Yes, copper, brass, steel. But that's just the base metals. Silver contacts that are in the breakers. But they have to be processed into .999.
Nitric acid
 
Yes, copper, brass, steel. But that's just the base metals. Silver contacts that are in the breakers. But they have to be processed into .999.
Nitric acid
I watched a video on the recovery of those.
OLD Westinghouse had the most if i remember correctly.
 
I watched a video on the recovery of those.
OLD Westinghouse had the most if i remember correctly.
Do you ever see Old Hammond electric organs? They usually go for next to nothing. Last year the recovery was $800 in Platinum by a friend that plays with his smelting.
 
Do you ever see Old Hammond electric organs? They usually go for next to nothing. Last year the recovery was $800 in Platinum by a friend that plays with his smelting.
 
Do you ever see Old Hammond electric organs? They usually go for next to nothing. Last year the recovery was $800 in Platinum by a friend that plays with his smelting.
Hammond organ manuals and pedalboards were originally manufactured with solid palladium alloy wire to ensure a high-quality electrical connection when pressing a key. This design was discontinued with the introduction of the transistor organ.
 
Post in thread 'RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.' https://www.treasurenet.com/threads...-hang-out-all-are-welcome.574606/post-6212651

Hey ARC....here's my favorite silver trade in your own RCT !! I just have a different style of silver trading than most because the ounces go way back....anyone who stacked silver for 10 or more years dont have to say anything there subtle smile says it all. Just because I dont buy silver, doesn't mean I dont make trades for it, and take it as debt repayment if its offered....like I showed you guys on RCT some years ago....that was 175 ounces for a log i got free after hurricane Irma !!
 
Do you ever see Old Hammond electric organs? They usually go for next to nothing. Last year the recovery was $800 in Platinum by a friend that plays with his smelting.
A guy that plays with with his smelting.....perv!!
 
Wow 👌 thats incredible.......I dont even know what a Hammond organ looks like....I gotta do a search and see...ill be looking !!
 
Wow 👌 thats incredible.......I dont even know what a Hammond organ looks like....I gotta do a search and see...ill be looking !!
Just gotta make sure its the right one... otherwise youll be luggin 300lbs o crapola.
I saw one for 100 on google... i doubt its the right one.
 
JFYI... silver passed 98.
 
Wow 👌 thats incredible.......I dont even know what a Hammond organ looks like....I gotta do a search and see...ill be looking !!
Just gotta make sure its the right one... otherwise youll be luggin 300lbs o crapola.
I saw one for 100 on google... i doubt its the right one.
In the link on page 2 of discussions it gives some of the models. Some only have a gram or 2, or none.
Watched a video on getting silver out of 540 grams of wafer batteries. Heat them for 30 minutes, in a steel pot.
Popcorn
Then refine the powder. I think they got 45 grams of .999.
Nasty recycling.
 
In the link on page 2 of discussions it gives some of the models. Some only have a gram or 2, or none.
Watched a video on getting silver out of 540 grams of wafer batteries. Heat them for 30 minutes, in a steel pot.
Popcorn
Then refine the powder. I think they got 45 grams of .999.
Nasty recycling.
there are a ton of videos of scrappers and recovery guys on YouTube.

"Sreetips" is crazy scientist one... he GROWS the silver in big bowls.
 
there are a ton of videos of scrappers and recovery guys on YouTube.

"Sreetips" is crazy scientist one... he GROWS the silver in big bowls.
Dude....thats wierd.....I was just at a friend's house and he showed me that guys videos....like 15 minutes ago !!
 
I checked my local Craigslist and did see a couple listings that were selling some sterling items under spot and priced a little less than what the local pm buyers would pay. At the rate the silver is climbing it might be good to go get it. Though I doubt the listing would be up very long before its gone.
 
Actually I find it quite amazing that so many are doing this or that.
Breath it, in the blood and hardly ever whisper is spoken ever regarding any of it.

I know I basically do, I think about it, I buy it every opportunity, and handle it.

Really it doesn't matter what metal as long as I can generate a profit in the long run it works for me.
I've held some stuff for over 30 years, slowly liquidating some, turning the profit into more metals to produce more profit.
Bought this today, guaranteed 12 tons a year if I want them. Silver is in the futures.

View attachment 2241861
Probably be in the $900 a ton range.
I don't buy from coin shops, nor online sites.

I did write my WHMIS license today, was a tad rushed. 93.3% average.
Didn't study, just common sense.
But that little bit of time saved me $508.50 on 10 gallons of Nitric acid for trucking charges.
How much total invested ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom