What's new

Silver is Going Crazy!!

Sand Swinger

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Messages
711
Reaction score
1,823
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field PI
Minelab Sovereign Elite, Minelab X-Terra Elite
Previously owned: Minelab Sovereign XS-2a Pro & XS-2 Pro,
Garrett ATPro & ACE 350,
Fisher 1220X, White's Coinmaster IV, Heathkit.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Silver crossed $60/oz today and it’s now just a few cents away from hitting $61/oz. It's gonna be a wild ride!

1765312046437.webp
 
Upvote 0
Wow 👌 thats incredible.......I dont even know what a Hammond organ looks like....I gotta do a search and see...ill be looking !!
When I was in the service in Alaska, I played in a band made up of GIs, the keyboard player was a civilian, but his wife was a WAC, so we gave him a pass. He played a Hammond B3. It was BIG and HEAVY, like get 3 or 4 guys to move that beast. He screwed us out of an opportunity to play an outdoor weekend concert with national acts, would have been like a mini-Woodstock. He didn't want to lug that big a** B3 400 miles to the field where the concert was taking place.
 
Silver's currently less than a buck away from $100oz, like 55 cents or thereabouts. Gold is about $30 away from hitting $5K.

Too tired to take a screenshot, will wait until Silver hits $100 tomorrow, hopefully. Kinda feels like New Years Eve and we're all sitting around waiting for the ball to drop, lol. It will be a historic moment that's for sure.
 
Well i did not miss seeing the 100 silver overnight...
It got close.
Looks like today.
I got this message late last night

There will probably be some resistance at $99 The markets never like round numbers 😂
If it breaks that the next step will be at $106 they say.
 
I got this message late last night

There will probably be some resistance at $99 The markets never like round numbers 😂
If it breaks that the next step will be at $106 they say.
I personally have stayed very tuned in to all this for several reasons...
One and the foremost being that this is a once in a lifetime / making of history moment...
Like watching the first moon landing...
This is watching silver finally become valued as it truly should have been all along.
It has been artificially suppressed and now that coiled spring is being sprung.
I have enjoyed the thought of silver finally being set free and even more enjoyed watching it.

AND... This will most definitely be even more interesting moving forward past the 100 mark.
 
Oh and btw... the resistance you speak of has been ongoing all along... and currently.
It will be moot... resist all they want.
Silver will break through.

Now... IMO... at just at or slightly over 100 we may see a pullback due to massive dumps by the big wigs to take profit / gains.
This drop will only be temporary... again IMO.
 
Last edited:
I see that silver just busted $100! - JM Bullion shows it at $100.24 currently.
Did you beat ARC to the punch line....he probably fell asleep after watching the graphs all night !! 🤣🤣🤣
 
Ask is over $100. Even plain silver rounds are almost $110 now.
 
Just a thought the futures have broke the $100 ,but the spot hasn't.
Would the X amount of stops that have been placed at the $100 mark ceate a huge demand in silver?
They're being very cautious it seems.
 
Unfortunately, it doesn't matter how high it goes if no one is buying? In my area, everybody is afraid to buy so the market price means nothing. Anything being sold is only worth what the buyer will pay.
 
Today, Silver made History and finally hit $100oz!! I was going to post a screenshot of this Historic price earlier this morning, but I got sidetracked before I got to post. Then my phone rang, it was my wife, and she told me that Silver is almost at $102. What?? Damn, a lot happen while I was sidetracked but now, I have the time to post.

I’m posting the screenshot of Silver hitting $100oz, because that’s a Historic milestone that we’ve all been waiting for over the last few years. But I’m also posting a screenshot of it going over $101. It’s currently doing its daily up and down dance, but just about 25 minutes ago, it was only $0.02 cents away from hitting $102. I think from here on we’ll be seeing Silver jumping dollars per day, not cents, as we’ve considered $100oz to be a marker, the point where Silver breaks free from the manipulators and will start spreading its wings and rising to the price where it really should be.

BTW, Gold is just several dollars away from hitting $5,000! Platinum and Palladium continue rising as well. Keep watching, it’s gonna get REALLY interesting from here on.

1769193801750.webp

1769193811380.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom