What's new

Silver is Going Crazy!!

Sand Swinger

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Messages
711
Reaction score
1,823
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field PI
Minelab Sovereign Elite, Minelab X-Terra Elite
Previously owned: Minelab Sovereign XS-2a Pro & XS-2 Pro,
Garrett ATPro & ACE 350,
Fisher 1220X, White's Coinmaster IV, Heathkit.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Silver crossed $60/oz today and it’s now just a few cents away from hitting $61/oz. It's gonna be a wild ride!

1765312046437.webp
 
Upvote 0
I think he means that he (as well as yours truly) has known Silver would hit $100 for some time. We knew it was gonna happen, just a matter of which exact date. But yeah, we all expected it and it finally happened, so I for one am very happy today. I'll be even happier when it hits $150, then $200, then even higher. But today was a Historic day, so very happy to be part of it and to be able to watch it happen.
You knew because i told you it would.. remember ?. heh
 
Last edited:


2 of my favorite silver banners from t-net.....silver that still has far more historical value than its silver weight !! Year 1 and 2 of the Spanish milled 8s, pillar dollars, pieces of 8, pillars and globes !! Virtually impossible to obtain these if your a milled 8 collector !!
 


2 of my favorite silver banners from t-net.....silver that still has far more historical value than its silver weight !! Year 1 and 2 of the Spanish milled 8s, pillar dollars, pieces of 8, pillars and globes !! Virtually impossible to obtain these if your a milled 8 collector !!

Your post made me think of the estimated 47 tons of silver recovered from the Atocha and how much silver is still out there laying on the sea floor. That's something I would always think about when ever I was out on a sandy Florida beach in the early 1990s when I had to stay out in Gainesville for two weeks at a time coming home every other weekend. I very often went to a beach somewhere on my weekends there. Wished I'd at least got me a metal detector to play around with. Instead I killed the time away being a beach bum two weekends a month.
 
You knew because i told you it would.. remember ?. heh
Dude, I've known Silver was going to hit $100oz a few years ago, back when Silver was at $19, so long before you. Remember, I started this thread to tell people to hold because Silver was gonna skyrocket, had nothing to do with you whatsoever. You jumped in, glad to have ya, but you didn't tell me sh*t I didn't already know about the price going up. Why do you think I jumped in to invest in Silver when it was at $19? I knew where it was going and put my money where my mouth was. What about you?

Reread my posts #15, #19 & #37.
 
Last edited:
Your post made me think of the estimated 47 tons of silver recovered from the Atocha and how much silver is still out there laying on the sea floor. That's something I would always think about when ever I was out on a sandy Florida beach in the early 1990s when I had to stay out in Gainesville for two weeks at a time coming home every other weekend. I very often went to a beach somewhere on my weekends there. Wished I'd at least got me a metal detector to play around with. Instead I killed the time away being a beach bum two weekends a month.
My parents had a chance to invest with Mel Fisher before he found the Atocha, but they passed for some reason. Damn, I could be sitting on my yacht right now sipping some tropical rum flavored drink with a little umbrella stuck in the fruit, lol.
 
Dude, I've known Silver was going to hit $100oz a few years ago, back when Silver was at $19, so long before you. Remember, I started this thread to tell people to hold because Silver was gonna skyrocket, had nothing to do with you whatsoever. You jumped in, glad to have ya, but you didn't tell me sh*t I didn't already know about the price going up. Why do you think I jumped in to invest in Silver when it was at $19? I knew where it was going and put my money where my mouth was. What about you?

Reread my posts #15, #19 & #37.
No way.
You would have been the ONLY guy on earth who thought that... even analysts did not foresee it... so unless you had a crystal ball or were just reaching there was no way you "foresaw" that far back.
We all knew it would go up eventually... this is not rocket science.
But you DID NOT KNOW it would be at 100 at beginning of this year... EVEN 6 MONTHS AGO... ONLY a handful of people had an idea that it could by end 1st quarter 2026... and NO ONE other than Comex high ups and India analyst outlooks / LBMA flow analysts knew it could MAYBE go to 100 by first quarter... but they were NOT for sure and only speculated it MIGHT hit 100 by the end of marches calls.
So... you as far as i know were not one of ANY of those people.
Even bullion dealers I know who are major players ... (personal friends) the largest buyers and sellers of metals in the southern US in this did not know anything...NOR even believed it would hit 100 at all let alone by Jan. so...
I know this... because....... I TOLD THEM. and that was only MID DEC. heh
SO....
With all this...
This is could have not been called as far back as you say unless you just plain thought it would... by wishful thinking.... nothing more.. you would have had nothing to base it upon due to lack of data. so...

I AM the one who leaked the news of upcoming 100 at first of the year first here.
Believe that.
Only 2 people out there on youtube even hinted at it... when I first was confirming> long before ever posting about it here.
And those had NO traction on anything specific... so again nothing specific was known by anyone other than the pending Comex calls... and all the math WHICH YOU would have had to done,.. minus all the external and etc.
Which you would have had to been privy to that... and study it for some time to see what was coming,
And i highly doubt that.
and would have ONLY added up to POSSIBLY happening,,,
AND AT THE ABSOLUTE EARLIEST 5 months ago.

SO,, IF you "knew"... you were ONLY guessing.
So again.
You saw nothing even if you were aware of all that.... and no one without serious knowledge of the silver scene as a whole would have even had a hint.
IT was purposely done UNDER radar... so "regular" buyers and such would PURPOSELY not know and be late to the party.

And just so you know....
I can also prove ALL of this i said... So before you argue.........

LIKE just starting with the first fact that silver would NEVER be / hit 100.. NOW or even by end of 2026 if it was not added to the Strategic mineral list IN NOVEMBER. (as well as other following suite)
And KNOWING this was ONLY privy to those who KNEW these lists were coming under review.
And did not become LAW until three months ago.
So this is just ONE... FACT.
AND ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS FOR THE FAST RISE !
had that not happened... SILVER would be $45- 55 MAX an ounce TODAY... and WOULD NOT HAVE hit 100 EVEN THIS YEAR.
And KNOWING this was ONLY privy to those who KNEW these lists were coming under review.
And did not become LAW until three months ago.
So this is just ONE... FACT.

Have some respect for what i brought to your thread..

I will stop now by simply stating.....
I call BS...
Sheesh man... you USE AMPEX for pricing.... that says it all. heh
 
Last edited:
And one last thing...
And since we are on this...
Since you see what its going to do... you say.... you can prove your stance,

Call whats going to happen next...
lets see what you think... what is about to happen in silver... this week.

Or just give us some insight to amounts and dates in near future or longer.

Because if you think its going where you think... and when... this would be something we all would love to know.
I am curious... because...... I think I know... so i would love to see how close you are to what i see.
LEts see.... what you see...
where is the "top" before that drop ? ? ?....
This is most important.... especially... for all those who might be buying in higher.

And dont look to youtube or silver people.
FOR most of them... are mostly wrong... and ONLY guessing based on KNOWN data without any "X" factors which we all know will really decide paths and fates.

Tell us please ... whats next ? ?

And dont just guess based on your hopes...... because it could cost people dearly who read this.
 
Last edited:
After reviewing this .... and anyway...

I think I have done and said enough up to and about this very early beginning point...
we are here now.

And...
Since it has been a chore at times... And i do value at least a tiny bit of respect...

The essential rest of the / my timeline and price story... I will for now keep close to my breast...
which should not matter really... since you know what's going to happen next and when anyway.

And... there is always the "watch it unfold when it happens" mentality... at the very least right ?
So no need.

Anyway... Sand had made a comment the other day about knowing 100 etc and i wrote a response calling bs and then i deleted it because i was just going to let it go...
i had a feeling at that time that this was going to happen.... and was hoping he would just not go here.
and be smart and just click like or whatever and nothing more would have been said.
But i call it out as you all know.
And so now.... it is what it is.
And on this note... I will now leave this thread and move on.

Best of luck to all.

Hope each of you learned a least something through this that helped you.

ARC
 
Last edited:
No way.
You would have been the ONLY guy on earth who thought that... even analysts did not foresee it... so unless you had a crystal ball or were just reaching there was no way you "foresaw" that far back.
We all knew it would go up eventually... this is not rocket science.
But you DID NOT KNOW it would be at 100 at beginning of this year... EVEN 6 MONTHS AGO... ONLY a handful of people had an idea that it could by end 1st quarter 2026... and NO ONE other than Comex high ups and India analyst outlooks / LBMA flow analysts knew it could MAYBE go to 100 by first quarter... but they were NOT for sure and only speculated it MIGHT hit 100 by the end of marches calls.
So... you as far as i know were not one of ANY of those people.
Even bullion dealers I know who are major players ... (personal friends) the largest buyers and sellers of metals in the southern US in this did not know anything...NOR even believed it would hit 100 at all let alone by Jan. so...
I know this... because....... I TOLD THEM. and that was only MID DEC. heh
SO....
With all this...
This is could have not been called as far back as you say unless you just plain thought it would... by wishful thinking.... nothing more.. you would have had nothing to base it upon due to lack of data. so...

I AM the one who leaked the news of upcoming 100 at first of the year first here.
Believe that.
Only 2 people out there on youtube even hinted at it... when I first was confirming> long before ever posting about it here.
And those had NO traction on anything specific... so again nothing specific was known by anyone other than the pending Comex calls... and all the math WHICH YOU would have had to done,.. minus all the external and etc.
Which you would have had to been privy to that... and study it for some time to see what was coming,
And i highly doubt that.
and would have ONLY added up to POSSIBLY happening,,,
AND AT THE ABSOLUTE EARLIEST 5 months ago.

SO,, IF you "knew"... you were ONLY guessing.
So again.
You saw nothing even if you were aware of all that.... and no one without serious knowledge of the silver scene as a whole would have even had a hint.
IT was purposely done UNDER radar... so "regular" buyers and such would PURPOSELY not know and be late to the party.

And just so you know....
I can also prove ALL of this i said... So before you argue.........

LIKE just starting with the first fact that silver would NEVER be / hit 100.. NOW or even by end of 2026 if it was not added to the Strategic mineral list IN NOVEMBER. (as well as other following suite)
And KNOWING this was ONLY privy to those who KNEW these lists were coming under review.
And did not become LAW until three months ago.
So this is just ONE... FACT.
AND ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS FOR THE FAST RISE !
had that not happened... SILVER would be $45- 55 MAX an ounce TODAY... and WOULD NOT HAVE hit 100 EVEN THIS YEAR.
And KNOWING this was ONLY privy to those who KNEW these lists were coming under review.
And did not become LAW until three months ago.
So this is just ONE... FACT.

Have some respect for what i brought to your thread..

I will stop now by simply stating.....
I call BS...
Sheesh man... you USE AMPEX for pricing.... that says it all. heh
And one last thing...
And since we are on this...
Since you see what its going to do... you say.... you can prove your stance,

Call whats going to happen next...
lets see what you think... what is about to happen in silver... this week.

Or just give us some insight to amounts and dates in near future or longer.

Because if you think its going where you think... and when... this would be something we all would love to know.
I am curious... because...... I think I know... so i would love to see how close you are to what i see.
LEts see.... what you see...
where is the "top" before that drop ? ? ?....
This is most important.... especially... for all those who might be buying in higher.

And dont look to youtube or silver people.
FOR most of them... are mostly wrong... and ONLY guessing based on KNOWN data without any "X" factors which we all know will really decide paths and fates.

Tell us please ... whats next ? ?

And dont just guess based on your hopes...... because it could cost people dearly who read this.
After reviewing this .... and anyway...

I think I have done and said enough up to and about this very early beginning point...
we are here now.

And...
Since it has been a chore at times... And i do value at least a tiny bit of respect...

The essential rest of the / my timeline and price story... I will for now keep close to my breast...
which should not matter really... since you know what's going to happen next and when anyway.

And... there is always the "watch it unfold when it happens" mentality... at the very least right ?
So no need.

Anyway... Sand had made a comment the other day about knowing 100 etc and i wrote a response calling bs and then i deleted it because i was just going to let it go...
i had a feeling at that time that this was going to happen.... and was hoping he would just not go here.
and be smart and just click like or whatever and nothing more would have been said.
But i call it out as you all know.
And so now.... it is what it is.
And on this note... I will now leave this thread and move on.

Best of luck to all.

Hope each of you learned a least something through this that helped you.

ARC
I just have to save these ones before they get edited again, maybe have another :coffee2:
 
I just have to save these ones before they get edited again, maybe have another :coffee2:
What are you the edit police or something ?
Is there some "edit limit" or "no edit law" or ? ? ?
Furthermore why do you care about edits and saving what i write anyway ?
Sorta creeps me out you are paying so much attention to how i post. :)
besides you should already know this about me beings i have explained this many times before.
I mean who cares about edits and such anyway ?

Half asleep... and need more coffee yes... not to mention a keyboard issue.
We cant all be like you pepper ... you prolly proof read and correct everything before you post it.

Its a live forum... edits happen when you write as if talking and not like writing a book... or trying to "appear perfect".. heh
Hell i might have more to add because i thought of something else OR said something that after reviewing needs to be changed or... and or.... and or.......

I am what i am and do what i do... with no Fakebook "crafting" or mentality here.
Beings i have been online "chatting" since 1995 its only normal to me... sheesh

I write AS i think it... not write it all out and fix it perfect before posting it.
 
Last edited:
What are you the edit police or something ?
Is there some "edit limit" or "no edit law" or ? ? ?
Furthermore why do you care about edits and saving what i write anyway ?
Creeps me out you are paying so much attention to how i post.

Half asleep... and need more coffee yes... not to mention a keyboard issue.
We cant all be like you pepper ... you prolly proof read and correct everything before you post it.
I mean who cares about edits and such anyway ?

Its a live forum... edits happen when you write as if talking and not like writing a book. heh

Beings i have been online "chatting" since 1995 its only normal to me... sheesh
No just having a coffee and rereading the posts that YOU CLAIM_YOU SAID IT FIRST gee sorry to inform you that YOU are not the first to claim the $100 an ounce prize.

I have a pretty good memory for what folks write and you wrote that you were the first.
Maybe in your mind sir you did write something somewhere on another forum.

But here are the facts and let's stick to this thread.
Reread post #17 @Sand Swinger was the first to mention 3 digits.
Now reread post #37 and @Sand Swinger wrote it will be $100

But then again you have been writing on the forums for 31 years. (TreasureNet for not even 12)
If that's your style that's fine. Write/edit/delete


No I'm not the edit police ARC-but you have a nasty habit of writing shit then when you are called to the bench you edit/PM asking to edit as you don't want to have the truth or the post to be for the forum.
Ya I have done your requests and took down posts. But sir I let these stand because I don't need to edit, nor is the real truth have to be edited ever.

So grab another :coffee2: go back and read that you were NOT THE FIRST to post up the 3 digit forecast.
I personally would be putting a little tail between my legs, and walking away from something like that.

Yes my apologies for coming out to call out but your claims are not valid in those posts.

Not my bone really but GEEZ man you seem to piss off a lot of guys off for some reason.

If your claim is valid I have no problem walking my post back.
 
Your post made me think of the estimated 47 tons of silver recovered from the Atocha and how much silver is still out there laying on the sea floor. That's something I would always think about when ever I was out on a sandy Florida beach in the early 1990s when I had to stay out in Gainesville for two weeks at a time coming home every other weekend. I very often went to a beach somewhere on my weekends there. Wished I'd at least got me a metal detector to play around with. Instead I killed the time away being a beach bum two weekends a month.
Well...to be honest I think alot of silver that was difficult and to expensive to salvage just became worth while to attempt.....perhaps we will see renewed interest in salvaging some of these formerly ignored wrecks !!
 
Well...to be honest I think alot of silver that was difficult and to expensive to salvage just became worth while to attempt.....perhaps we will see renewed interest in salvaging some of these formerly ignored wrecks !!
I asked this question once in a previous post but never got an answer really. (not to you directly)

On the silver ingots that were recovered off the (ATOCHA)? there're some on display in show showroom at Kellyco. (2008/9) Maybe @Treasure_Hunter would know.

These huge ingots had stamps on them, and the card stated they were recovered off a wreck.
I walked out after buying a detector, and said to the Mrs that some math doesn't add up.

The bars were priced well under spot price at the time, so I couldn't figure it out why.

I questioned in my mind...were they fakes, or they had been sitting there so long that the actual price was under valued.
Another thought that the silver bars were just a low quality of silver and not a high casted ingot.

Because I was all game in going back from AMI, and buying those big ingots, but the Mrs poured a bucket on that idea. :laughing7:
There's no "Remember the time I wanted to buy?" :violent1::laughing7:
 
I asked this question once in a previous post but never got an answer really. (not to you directly)

On the silver ingots that were recovered off the (ATOCHA)? there're some on display in show showroom at Kellyco. (2008/9) Maybe @Treasure_Hunter would know.

These huge ingots had stamps on them, and the card stated they were recovered off a wreck.
I walked out after buying a detector, and said to the Mrs that some math doesn't add up.

The bars were priced well under spot price at the time, so I couldn't figure it out why.

I questioned in my mind...were they fakes, or they had been sitting there so long that the actual price was under valued.
Another thought that the silver bars were just a low quality of silver and not a high casted ingot.

Because I was all game in going back from AMI, and buying those big ingots, but the Mrs poured a bucket on that idea. :laughing7:
There's no "Remember the time I wanted to buy?" :violent1::laughing7:
Huh....usually these bars if authentic carry a much higher value than say a normal modern day bar of equivalent weight....the whole "shipwreck provenance" but with 26 tons of silver, and financial ups and downs....it might very well have been offered up at a great price for some emergency funds for one project or another....could have been replica bar also....just some thoughts....really hard to know with out a little more info....got me wondering now ?
 
Huh....usually these bars if authentic carry a much higher value than say a normal modern day bar of equivalent weight....the whole "shipwreck provenance" but with 26 tons of silver, and financial ups and downs....it might very well have been offered up at a great price for some emergency funds for one project or another....could have been replica bar also....just some thoughts....really hard to know with out a little more info....got me wondering now ?
I hope Marty can shed some light on those bars.
Heck they still rent space up there for me, I want the past due rent $$$ :laughing7:
 
I asked this question once in a previous post but never got an answer really. (not to you directly)

On the silver ingots that were recovered off the (ATOCHA)? there're some on display in show showroom at Kellyco. (2008/9) Maybe @Treasure_Hunter would know.

These huge ingots had stamps on them, and the card stated they were recovered off a wreck.
I walked out after buying a detector, and said to the Mrs that some math doesn't add up.

The bars were priced well under spot price at the time, so I couldn't figure it out why.

I questioned in my mind...were they fakes, or they had been sitting there so long that the actual price was under valued.
Another thought that the silver bars were just a low quality of silver and not a high casted ingot.

Because I was all game in going back from AMI, and buying those big ingots, but the Mrs poured a bucket on that idea. :laughing7:
There's no "Remember the time I wanted to buy?" :violent1::laughing7:

Yes Kellyco use to have several silver ingots from wreaks.
 
12 years, 144000$ invested,600,000$+ profit, 700,000$+portfolio of metals stacked, and you dont think i saw this coming ARC? Im not embarrassed, and I didn't have to divulge the numbers, but you must realize that your youtube advice doesn't hold an iota of credibility to those of us who have actively played the game and won !! I also have an active plan to protect this profit by moving some to more secure assets.....land !! Protect some by moving to land, hold land and improve it, reevaluate in 5 years....and possibly sell ? We will see. If I sold you silver ounces of any kind at 40$ an ounce I would still double my money !! And your trying to convince me and everyone here that I dont know what im doing....I love ya brother...but yor coming off as condescending and belittling to every take on this from every person !!?? Its obviously not your intention, but how can I not laugh at being told I dont know....when im sitting on 600,000 $profit margin for basic silver stacking strategy 🤣😂😅 when i say im laughing all the way to the bank....I literally mean it at this point. Any way ARC....I think we all just want a break from your negativity toward anyone else's views on the silver market.... even when its clearly a huge victory, and financial windfall for those of us with the impossible insight that silver would hit 100$ eventually !!
 
Last edited:
Crazy, A Silver dime melt is 7+ dollars, Quarter is 18.00+, Half is 37.00+, Come on Spring!
Damn Joe, if I only would have known about all this when I was a kid. My Great Grandmother, every year, would give me a Birthday Card and Christmas Card, and would always tape 5 Mercury Dimes inside the cards. Wish I would have saved them and not used them to buy baseball cards or comic books, lol.
 
12 years, 144000$ invested,600,000$+ profit, 700,000$+portfolio of metals stacked, and you dont think i saw this coming ARC? Im not embarrassed, and I didn't have to divulge the numbers, but you must realize that your youtube advice doesn't hold an iota of credibility to those of us who have actively played the game and won !! I also have an active plan to protect this profit by moving some to more secure assets.....land !! Protect some by moving to land, hold land and improve it, reevaluate in 5 years....and possibly sell ? We will see. If I sold you silver ounces of any kind at 40$ an ounce I would still double my profit !! And your trying to convince me and everyone here that I dont know what im doing....I love ya brother...but yor coming off as condescending and belittling to every take on this from every person !!?? Its obviously not your intention, but how can I not laugh at being told I dont know....when im sitting on 600,000 $profit margin for basic silver stacking strategy 🤣😂😅 when i say im laughing all the way to the bank....I literally mean it at this point. Any way ARC....I think we all just want a break from your negativity toward anyone else's views on the silver market.... even when its clearly a huge victory, and financial windfall for those of us with the impossible insight that silver would hit 100$ eventually !!
SWEET BB! That's a REALLY nice stash!! :silvertrophy: Mine is only 1/2 the size of yours, so I guess I don't know anything either. :laughing7:

BTW, great plan regarding buying some land, been thinking along those lines as well. The wife and I used to have a 2nd home down near Rehoboth Beach, but had to sell several years ago, but selling allowed us to pay off a bunch of debt at the time and put us in a much better financial position. But damn, we really miss having that 2nd home and I miss the heck outta not having it because it gave me easy beach access to hunt anytime I wanted. But now that we have a fairly decent position in Silver, we've been talking about getting another place down there. But this time, I want a house on a canal, so I can have a boat in my back yard. I just need Silver to continue rising to higher 3-figures to make that one happen. Gotta have a dream and gotta have a plan to make the dream happen.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom