What's new

Sister Gold

artyfacts

Bronze Member
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
1,183
Reaction score
1,355
Golden Thread
3
Location
South Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, MX7, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still in disbelief finding sister gold miles away from my first gold coin five weeks ago. Same denomination, same year. I was hunting a new site that my friend invited me to hunt. I was there fifteen minutes, and it was like the first time. I kicked a shovel full of dirt to the side of the hole and a flash of yellow flew into the pile. I was like no way, cant be, and sure enough there she was peeking out of the pile, again. I called my friend over and told him to hold out his hand, well he let out a, NO Way!!!, that rang across the field. We hunted two hours into total darkness, neither of us wanting to stop. With all the new properties coming our way, this is going to be one heck of a year.
 

Attachments

  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 721
  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 700
  • 20160203_114416-crop.webp
    20160203_114416-crop.webp
    285.5 KB · Views: 286
  • 20160203_114818-crop.webp
    20160203_114818-crop.webp
    144.4 KB · Views: 249
  • 20160203_115123-crop.webp
    20160203_115123-crop.webp
    155.8 KB · Views: 243
  • 20160114_231214-crop.webp
    20160114_231214-crop.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 244
  • 20160202_170250-crop.webp
    20160202_170250-crop.webp
    59.1 KB · Views: 253
  • sister.webp
    sister.webp
    101.9 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Upvote 66
Good score on the gold coin....you have to be on your game to find the small ones.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Friends wishing he would have waited on bringing you .Just kiddin Awesome find I found my first morgan dollar last weekend. This hobby is very addicting almost a sickness but a healthy one Good luck the rest of 2016 My turn for Gold
 
Most will search for a single gold coin for 20, 30, perhaps 40 years, and never come home with one. You have found two.
Maybe this year.
Congrats on your GOLD!!
 
I heard somewhere that good things come in threes..... just waiting for the other shoe to fall huh

Great job on the finds!
Congrats on the sister!
 
Congrats on hoovering up all the gold and leaving none for your friend lol. That thing looks uncirculated. Nice group of relics altogether what's the back mark on that Navy button?
 
I'm not jealous. I'm extremely jealous. Great find! [emoji2]
 
I don't know about anyone else, but I see a Banner find here. Awesome hunt, and congrats on that golden beauty. :notworthy:
 
Damn ART, I thought I had a good day. BIG CONGRATZ AGAIN!!!!!
 
Love that Color!! VN!
 
Fantastic digs arty your on fire best of luck for a banner year
Seems like you have some ground to clean up this season.
Well if you guys ever need a hand drop a line and I'm sure there are a
Few volunteers on here !! Hh gl.
 
a 1794 LC seems like a big deal to me... but to score another gold coin too, just incredible.

Congrats on an enviable group of finds!
 
:occasion14: sweet hunt..congrats
 
Awesome. love the color of gold coins coming out of the ground.
 
OK Art, no more gold coins for you until I dig one! Which means you may never dig another - :laughing7:

Nice hunt, love the condition of that Naval button. Not so much the condition of your Liberty Cap unfortunately.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom