pgill
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2005
- Messages
- 1,258
- Reaction score
- 22
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northampton, UK
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Molly those are great pics that you have posted...... and wow about the eggs, that is trully amazing indeed.... something I never knew about.
I was watching a program on sattelite tv this morning about the King cobra in India, that is one hell of a snake. It grows up to 6.7 metres long. They showed some film of one going across water, and I can tell you one thing, there is no way I could get away from that snake.



God bless
Peter
I was watching a program on sattelite tv this morning about the King cobra in India, that is one hell of a snake. It grows up to 6.7 metres long. They showed some film of one going across water, and I can tell you one thing, there is no way I could get away from that snake.



God bless
Peter






at us! I'm not a snake person but this is a cool post!! Really enjoying all the pics!
!! Then he decided the fire and smoke was more of a threat and crawled around us. He went and hid under that mineral box(in second pic.). 







