The Enigmatist

The Enigmatist

Feb 9, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklin- Completely agree- The 2906 reference is too specific of a number, far too random and yet so very specific as to be anything but a Masonic reference to the building/destruction/rebuilding of Solomon's Temple. If you read my book, you'll see that when C1 is mapped out in graphic form (all the number arranged in columns and rows), the location of 2906 as well as the location of the other 9 numbers too large to receive a value from the DOI, becomes much more apparent. The 6 locations of the letter G for example, when located on this grid, produce 777 (G being a letter attached to the compass/square in American Freemasonry), when the location of each number's row and column (i.e- 5th row, 7th column would mean 5 x 7 = 35). These six locations, produce the constellation of Phoenix when attached to 1817: the year Cryptic Rite Masonry was first established in Virginia. Impossible for this to all be coincidence.

OP
OP
The Enigmatist

The Enigmatist

Feb 9, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklin- One other thing. The Gillogly String. I believe the answer to this conundrum is rather simple. When all three ciphers are arranged in grid form and all three are "solved" using the Beale-version DOI, the string appears in C1....but what also appears are additional words which aren't immediately obvious because they are lacking context. Here's the solution to Gillogly's string; Grid C2 into rows and columns as well. Then take letters found at exactly the same row and column from C2 and "import" them into the location of the Gillogly string on C1. This produces "The First D" on the first line and "Posit" on the second. This would seem a benign solve except for the fact that the short phase "A FACT" appears both horizontally AND vertically directly above the word "posit". The vertical version only appears when the cipher is gridded. Additionally, directly above "The First D", the word "Dalet" appears. A "Dalet" (or Dallet), is the name of the Hebrew letter D, which is also a delta in Greek, and a triangle; the symbol of Masonry- which in effect is exactly the first D. "Posit a fact; Dalet, the First D". The two embedded words found within C1 make no sense and have zero context until the material from C2 is imported; one grouping literally complementing and completing the other. Again, like 2906- just too perfect a fit to be coincidence- for what does "posit" actually mean?

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Enigmatist

The Enigmatist

Feb 9, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
Other
Location of Beale's Treasure- at the heart of traditional Virginia- coincidence?

Location of Beale Treasure.png

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklin- One other thing. The Gillogly String. I believe the answer to this conundrum is rather simple. When all three ciphers are arranged in grid form and all three are "solved" using the Beale-version DOI, the string appears in C1....but what also appears are additional words which aren't immediately obvious because they are lacking context. Here's the solution to Gillogly's string; Grid C2 into rows and columns as well. Then take letters found at exactly the same row and column from C2 and "import" them into the location of the Gillogly string on C1. This produces "The First D" on the first line and "Posit" on the second. This would seem a benign solve except for the fact that the short phase "A FACT" appears both horizontally AND vertically directly above the word "posit". The vertical version only appears when the cipher is gridded. Additionally, directly above "The First D", the word "Dalet" appears. A "Dalet" (or Dallet), is the name of the Hebrew letter D, which is also a delta in Greek, and a triangle; the symbol of Masonry- which in effect is exactly the first D. "Posit a fact; Dalet, the First D". The two embedded words found within C1 make no sense and have zero context until the material from C2 is imported; one grouping literally complementing and completing the other. Again, like 2906- just too perfect a fit to be coincidence- for what does "posit" actually mean?

Transposition cipher in Jim Gillogly’s Beale sequence

112 18 147 436 195 320 37 122 113 6 140 8 120 305 42 58 461 44 106 301 13 408

147 = A
301 = h
305 = k

AHK Hebrew term for "brother."

120 = J
106 = o
6 = h
44 = n

42 = L

13 = P
140 = i
408 = p
37 = e
112 = r

320 = D
8 = i
113 = g

461, 58 = M M = 2000 Roman Numerals

18, 195, 436, 122 = BFBF left of 22 letters 18 used

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...and what does this have to do with what Enigmatist has presented?
Is this Gillogly string cipher name you posted a Freemason connected to the Beale story?

Benjamin Gates

May 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Circle leads to Col John L Piper

Using the circle drawing from Enigmatist, I drew the same on Google Earth. Then researching for a John L Piper as Jean Laf suggests,
I found a Col John L Piper buried in Altoona PA and he was a Mason, "AHK Hebrew term for brother". Fairview cemetery is within a half mile
of the circle's radius.

Col John L Piper (1821 - 1878) - Find A Grave Memorial

Enigmatist Circle.jpg Enigmatist Circle Col John L Piper.jpg Enigmatist Circle Col John L Piper 2.jpg Col John L Piper.jpg

tad10

Jun 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These six locations, produce the constellation of Phoenix when attached to 1817: the year Cryptic Rite Masonry was first established in Virginia. Impossible for this to all be coincidence.

This is interesting and relevant to the Beale for reasons having nothing to do with Freemasonry or 1817. I will have to order your book it seems.

tad10

Jun 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Revised Review Below

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My copy arrived today. Initial thoughts:

1. You make the same mistake everyone else does with the Beale, assuming the mistakes in the decipher are actually a mistake.

2. That said, I find your many graphs quite helpful, even if your theory is dead wrong.

Unfortunately, like most things, you already need to know what you're looking for to realize that the mistakes aren't actually mistakes (hindsight = 20/20 and etc).

Still, an A for presentation and effort, but a D for your theory.

Trevor

I presume now you are claiming you have it all figured out like all the rest. That would make about 101 posters now that have deciphered C1 and C3. Have you found the treasure yet?

tad10

Jun 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I presume now you are claiming you have it all figured out like all the rest. That would make about 101 posters now that have deciphered C1 and C3. Have you found the treasure yet?

Not at all, I'm still working on the decipher, as my post in the other thread should have indicated: it is a very knotty problem. My only advantage over you and Stewart is that I've identified most (but not all) of the plaintexts used in the encoding and I have a pretty good idea what treasure the Beale hides (if it is not some incredibly elaborate hoax).

I haven't finished Stewart's book: so I'll just make two more comments on it for now:

Instead of asserting that the errors in C2 (when compared to the Beale Papers provided DOI) or the letters are examples that show the Beale Pages must be an entirely fictional document, hiding nothing; he should have asked himself the following question: "Why are there exactly nine "f" and nine "r" errors in C2 when compared to the Beale provided DOI."

Stewart, is however, exactly right that the Beale Party is simply a cover story and I do appreciate that the first twenty or so pages of his book are a reasonably thorough attack on any theory that assumes the Beale Party story is true.

Cheers

Trevor

Last edited:

tad10

Jun 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't look like Enigmatist has been on for a month, but in case he checks this thread without logging in....

Paul, I sent you a PM.

Cheers,

Trevor

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Doesn't look like Enigmatist has been on for a month, but in case he checks this thread without logging in....

Paul, I sent you a PM.

Cheers,

Trevor

He moves around a lot, his work, family and selling his books . I found having a book out there is too much work unless you co-author .

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Paul, I sent you a PM.

Cheers,

Trevor
"Enig" is PROBABLY still in China; Disney Resort - China opened up about two weeks ago...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread