Solving the Beale Papers

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Staying power of the papers. What does that prove, or disprove? If you are so much against the Beale papers, then why in the world do you want to hang out here? It looks like you might be part of that staying power.

Do you perceive everything as a negative?

Staying power is a good thing.
And in this case is a fact. Proven fact. Despite your written claim of [Still nothing proven or unproven.]
Folks are still interested. Go ahead and deny it. You'll change my findings not one whit.

I'll hang out "here" all I want.
I've plenty of time directed at the Beale Papers.
As well as other unresolved puzzling documentations.
If you don't like that , that's just "hard cheese" on your end. Not mine.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe is all you have. That's all any of us have, so why harass other posters because of their opinions and beliefs?

All I have from your posting is a hyper sensitive self perceived as being persecuted twink whining about being harassed after starting contention.

Old Silver

Banned
Aug 6, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you perceive everything as a negative?

Staying power is a good thing.
And in this case is a fact. Proven fact. Despite your written claim of [Still nothing proven or unproven.]
Folks are still interested. Go ahead and deny it. You'll change my findings not one whit.

I'll hang out "here" all I want.
I've plenty of time directed at the Beale Papers.
As well as other unresolved puzzling documentations.
If you don't like that , that's just "hard cheese" on your end. Not mine.

Do I perceive everything as negative? Is that a serious question from one who has nothing but negativity on this site?

Staying power is a good thing. Yeah, that's my point, but that's not how you gave it. I meant staying power doesn't prove, or disprove the validity of the story.

Your findings? You have yet to post any findings.

No one has a problem with your hanging out here, I simply ask why you desire to do so, since you are apparently so much wiser than the rest of us, and know for sure that we are just a band of deceived folk.

Old Silver

Banned
Aug 6, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I have from your posting is a hyper sensitive self perceived as being persecuted twink whining about being harassed after starting contention.

I'm not referring so much to my own threads and posts being harassed and hijacked, it's everyone on here that doesn't say things you guys like to hear. We should be free to post without harassment and having our threads hijacked, that's all. I'm sorry if you don't agree with that.

Old Silver

Banned
Aug 6, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

"ALL I HAVE FROM YOUR POSTING..."

That pretty much sums it up. You guys follow posters to see what you can glean from them to fight against.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes yes.
Bales are in Goose Creek Burial grounds. With Beales listed. Amos is at the Grove Methodist Meeting House Cemetery. If he's David's son , what is the difference?
No Beale (or Bale?) listed in the sister/offspring Church Beaverdam Baptist cemetery.
Leesburg paper noted David remarrying in 23.

leesburg 1820 highway 7/Turnpike was like it's own rt66..
200 ish miles N.E.of Bedford.
A good crossroads and jumping off point if distribution was a business. Which is that?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe is all you have. That's all any of us have, so why harass other posters because of their opinions and beliefs?

When has releventchair, I or any others have harassed you or any other TN posters because of their opinions and beliefs?
Questioning information or statements posted as fact is NOT harassment, just a continuation of the discussion.

Old Silver

Banned
Aug 6, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When has releventchair, I or any others have harassed you or any other TN posters because of their opinions and beliefs?
Questioning information or statements posted as fact is NOT harassment, just a continuation of the discussion.

No more, ECS, you win. This is your site for your pleasure. I'm gone.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
No more, ECS, you win. This is your site for your pleasure. I'm gone.

Wait!
Define the context of Bedford 1820 first...Based on my post regarding Leesburg , and cemeteries.
Then decide what I've gleaned , and what I've gleaned from others that have posted here.

As long as anyone has posted findings before me , it's plagiarism on my part. Right?
Short of you proving plagiarism ,(or ever gleaning) what's left on your part/credibility?

Old Silver

Banned
Aug 6, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait!
Define the context of Bedford 1820 first...Based on my post regarding Leesburg , and cemeteries.
Then decide what I've gleaned , and what I've gleaned from others that have posted here.

As long as anyone has posted findings before me , it's plagiarism on my part. Right?
Short of you proving plagiarism ,(or ever gleaning) what's left on your part/credibility?

Actually, releventchair, I need an interpreter for that post. No matter, it's a non-issue.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
See?
11162859964_0d72febb1f_z.jpg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
VMI, burial sites for Gen. Jackson, Gen. Lee; CSA Treasury portion for Western side of Virginia, to rebuild VMI & Lexington, Va. YAY!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread