OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my uncle's son died in Houston, texas ,he owned a ranch there and was out working fence and was killed by a 4 wheeler ..its a sad turn of events . he was going to be married soon and he has small twin girls ...this two years in row i have lost family ...both were in their late 30's and had families .. i am just sad today ...stay safe stay free

AncientofSouls

Jan 15, 2023
my uncle's son died in Houston, texas ,he owned a ranch there and was out working fence and was killed by a 4 wheeler ..its a sad turn of events . he was going to be married soon and he has small twin girls ...this two years in row i have lost family ...both were in their late 30's and had families .. i am just sad today ...stay safe stay free
Very tragic. There are so many who are "leaving" right now. There will be many goodbyes and many "why?"s. Some of us have been tasked with sticking around - for very important missions. Rest assured - your days of searching (and finding) were not a waste of time. There are no coincidences. I wonder if you will have one more adventure in your life. Maybe just a small one....Let us see what transpires.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i won't push what i believe without being fair to both sides of the coin . here is 1956 article that levels the playing field some .

Attachments

• img.jpe
    img.jpe
    491.9 KB · Views: 60

AncientofSouls

Jan 15, 2023
i am staying in the search of newspaper articles .
Indeed, there are always two sides, or more. The ones in charge of discouraging the discovery of certain places and things use various means. One needs to understand that there are certain secrets that must remain - until the right time. And that the "right time" is usually not about calendars and clocks, but by events.

Matthew Roberts

Bronze Member
Apr 27, 2013
Paradise Valley, Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only thing Paul Dean got right in this article was the name of Clarence Mitchell, aka Travis Marliwe. Everything else is easily refuted by official public records.

I asked Paul once about this 1970 article he wrote and he smiled and said, "it made a good story."

Paul was a modern day P.C. Bicknell, a newspaper man who never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed conversations with him and always read his colums. Sadly Paul passed away just this past September. He was a wealth of history when you could pin him down for it.

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only thing Paul Dean got right in this article was the name of Clarence Mitchell, aka Travis Marliwe. Everything else is easily refuted by official public records.

I asked Paul once about this 1970 article he wrote and he smiled and said, "it made a good story."

Paul was a modern day P.C. Bicknell, a newspaper man who never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed conversations with him and always read his colums. Sadly Paul passed away just this past September. He was a wealth of history when you could pin him down for it.
Howdy Mr. Roberts,

This shows that Johannes Gutenberg was the original inventor of the manure spreader.

AncientofSouls

Jan 15, 2023
This article is a hot mess, lol.

Have you run across any articles mentioning a wonderful biscuit maker named Annie and her husband Ben?

Also, I think that Superstition Mountains will someday contain protected sites studied by many; it could change what we know about everything.

But that is just me hoping.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i agree Paul was selling papers , think how i must feel knowing the mine is real when i read the paper .lol

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This article is a hot mess, lol.

Have you run across any articles mentioning a wonderful biscuit maker named Annie and her husband Ben?

Also, I think that Superstition Mountains will someday contain protected sites studied by many; it could change what we know about everything.

But that is just me hoping.
i don't have to ask .being a shaman i can tell ... and yes that's why i have not gone back to the mine . the Seven Caves will not be parted out in my life time ..and you know as well as i do , the white mans track record is about 1/5 of what the truth is ...i am part Mohawk and that will never change and i will not trade or sell the past for what someone says they will give you some day .. our Government sucks at keeping its word as you well know already .. the vault's door remains seal , the seventh seal has not been broken ..."it will not be broken by me "

AncientofSouls

Jan 15, 2023
i don't have to ask .being a shaman i can tell ... and yes that's why i have not gone back to the mine . the Seven Caves will not be parted out in my life time ..and you know as well as i do , the white mans track record is about 1/5 of what the truth is ...i am part Mohawk and that will never change and i will not trade or sell the past for what someone says they will give you some day .. our Government sucks at keeping its word as you well know already .. the vault's door remains seal , the seventh seal has not been broken ..."it will not be broken by me "
I agree. I think what is there will not be revealed until a little bit of "cleanup and reorganization" takes place first. We are awaiting the sixth and seventh seals - and the one who opens them.

As I said before: these things seem to be predicated by events, not dates.

MAN:3:1 Men forget the days of the Destroyer. Only the wise know
where it went and that it will return in its appointed hour.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree. I think what is there will not be revealed until a little bit of "cleanup and reorganization" takes place first. We are awaiting the sixth and seventh seals - and the one who opens them.

As I said before: these things seem to be predicated by events, not dates.

MAN:3:1 Men forget the days of the Destroyer. Only the wise know
where it went and that it will return in its appointed hour.
i was here to open them . but the human race is not ready yet ...they do not understand the the power of the Arc ...all that knowing sin will be die ,no matter what color or race or who pays their greed or sins ..there is a reason why it rest in the darkness of the seven caves ,i can open the Arc from here . i do not have to go to it ...the 3 grails are all here in this time of now .. and when and if they are all together again we will see if mankind is willing to die for what they believe or kneel and hide their face from the truth ...men without fear are nothing more than salves to evil ..even Hell could not hold the Grail stone of Lucifer !

AncientofSouls

Jan 15, 2023
i was here to open them . but the human race is not ready yet ...they do not understand the the power of the Arc ...all that knowing sin will be die ,no matter what color or race or who pays their greed or sins ..there is a reason why it rest in the darkness of the seven caves ,i can open the Arc from here . i do not have to go to it ...the 3 grails are all here in this time of now .. and when and if they are all together again we will see if mankind is willing to die for what they believe or kneel and hide their face from the truth ...men without fear are nothing more than salves to evil ..even Hell could not hold the Grail stone of Lucifer !
welp. My reply was zapped. Maybe for the better. I think we may be speaking of different seals? And for the record, men WITH fear are slaves to evil, unless I am misunderstanding your meaning?
Interesting comment about Lucifer's grail stone and hell.

explain?

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe one day the location of the ark will be revealed to mankind…Who knows???And maybe one day my signet seal will be returned to me…

Only time will tell…

Ed T

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welp. My reply was zapped. Maybe for the better. I think we may be speaking of different seals? And for the record, men WITH fear are slaves to evil, unless I am misunderstanding your meaning?
Interesting comment about Lucifer's grail stone and hell.

explain?
I told you in PM why your post was deleted, it violated multiple rules.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread