OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there is a lot of things we don't understand ,and a lot more out there waiting for us and watching mankind ...a lot people say thunder Gods but few understand who and what they are ...things that go bump in the night and the day time . who says time is not just what we have been told ..there are things out there that i have seen and felt that are not from this world .. take that any way you wish but the mine is real and will always share a common ground with unknown ...i want to take a paranormal team with me and let them see what lives in the unknown ,the mountains have their own time and we can only be respectful of the unknown ...the reason i made this post is what mankind puts to paper is not all that is and the unknown starts when we put the paper down and the ink dries ..

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
there is some confusion about the newspaper that ran stories about the Lost Dutch mine .i will try to give you some better answers ..first off i have found 9 papers so far . i even like August 22 1895 paper so much i paid $112 for a clear clean paper ..now the papers started with the death of Waltz ,and yes i know there were papers talking about the mine before the death of Waltz but we will start this search after Waltz's death ..i am not sure if i have pictures of all 9 papers but i will do my best to share what i do have ..first of interest was the when julia return from her july and August search . on September 1st 1892 not even a year after Waltz's death , some of the news paper articles came out in other local paper's in the area and were posted as shared , Julia would make another trip the next year ,in 1893. after this date we know P.C. Bicknell ,Frank Luke ,Frank Kirkland ,and Robert Mckee,all made trips in search for the mine . which did have a few related names like the Dutch yacoop mine ,the Dutch Jacob mine ,the mythical mine ,the one of Arizona's lost El Dorado's and the lost dutchman mine .
What was the name of that MT back in 1876?

or in ... 1876

1860 - notice the great mineral region

1867 notice mineral creek

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we can't debate superstitions about the superstition mountains . how dare we ,...lol

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m sorry for your loss BB …I am sending you my condolences…I hope that all goes well for you and your family…

There has been so much death in my family that I normally try to avoid the subject…Though I am quite certain that they are in a much better place…One created by God and not any man…

Ed T

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m sorry for your loss BB …I am sending you my condolences…I hope that all goes well for you and your family…

There has been so much death in my family that I normally try to avoid the subject…Though I am quite certain that they are in a much better place…One created by God and not any man…

Ed T
very true but talking about anything off topic is a bad idea ,, the mods have a hard enough job ...

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very true but talking about anything off topic is a bad idea ,, the mods have a hard enough job ...
I am still trying to figure out what secret organization created so many different treasure tales, that are all about the same spot…And I really do wonder exactly what is stored at said location???

I am still leaning toward the lost mines of Solomon or possibly even the Ark of the covenant…But who can say for certain???

After all…It is written…https://www.google.com/search?q=ark...KYAQCgAQHIAQjAAQE&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

Who knows???

Ed T

AncientofSouls

Jan 15, 2023
there is a lot of things we don't understand ,and a lot more out there waiting for us and watching mankind ...a lot people say thunder Gods but few understand who and what they are ...things that go bump in the night and the day time . who says time is not just what we have been told ..there are things out there that i have seen and felt that are not from this world .. take that any way you wish but the mine is real and will always share a common ground with unknown ...i want to take a paranormal team with me and let them see what lives in the unknown ,the mountains have their own time and we can only be respectful of the unknown ...the reason i made this post is what mankind puts to paper is not all that is and the unknown starts when we put the paper down and the ink dries ..
BlindBowman, this is understood: the written word can be, and usually is, corrupted. All signs and symbols can be and usually are corrupted. There are those who know about how real the mine is. Some are here now, reading this. We have NOT been there, unless maybe in a different life and time. None of us knows where it is. We will not venture out there until the time is right - and only if we are chosen to do so. That is up to the Creator, who alone creates the future. We have been introduced to some of the "unknown" things you refer to, and to the concept of "time". As to "what mankind puts to paper is not all that is and the unknown starts when we put the paper down and the ink dries..." ...and a life of action governed by virtue commences. The time is drawing near, we have been told. Does this make sense? You were not allowed to open or share anything because mankind - at the time - had not begun the "awakening" yet. I hope this makes some sense.

blackrow21

Jan 14, 2023
I am still trying to figure out what secret organization created so many different treasure tales, that are all about the same spot…And I really do wonder exactly what is stored at said location???

I am still leaning toward the lost mines of Solomon or possibly even the Ark of the covenant…But who can say for certain???

After all…It is written…https://www.google.com/search?q=ark...KYAQCgAQHIAQjAAQE&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

Who knows???

Ed T
they are the people mentioned in lost horizon where the travelers take shelter from the storm after their plane crash

AncientofSouls

Jan 15, 2023
I know of the Blind Bowman, Hoskiah.
He learned the Mysteries of the Secret Ways from Lokus, who was of the Children of the Light.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they are the people mentioned in lost horizon where the travelers take shelter from the storm after their plane crash
I’m sorry to say that I have never read that book nor seen that movie…

Though the critique of a lost paradise sounds pretty nice…

Ed T

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the real problem is when other warlocks fear you so much you have to worship with the witches ... shaman ... you do know , father does not tell me what to do ..i still honor his wishes if i can .. Immortal you can't take them anywhere ...lol there is a time when the paper is blank and words have yet to taste the reality waiting to read it ,i remember before the great flood . before the caves were sealed , before the clovis ,,, shhhh am i getting old or what ...lol ...when the tribes hide in the dark of the caves and painted picture on the walls with burning sticks ... how i miss the good old days, but for now here we are and here we will be if the Gods are willing .....so the question is ...does the newspapers build a legend or did the legend sell papers ?

AncientofSouls

Jan 15, 2023
the real problem is when other warlocks fear you so much you have to worship with the witches ... shaman ... you do know , father does not tell me what to do ..i still honor his wishes if i can .. Immortal you can't take them anywhere ...lol there is a time when the paper is blank and words have yet to taste the reality waiting to read it ,i remember before the great flood . before the caves were sealed , before the clovis ,,, shhhh am i getting old or what ...lol ...when the tribes hide in the dark of the caves and painted picture on the walls with burning sticks ... how i miss the good old days, but for now here we are and here we will be if the Gods are willing .....so the question is ...does the newspapers build a legend or did the legend sell papers ?
re: the legend and the papers.

If [they] can monetize it

[they] will

[they] can't help themselves

But it was useful; it is easier to remember legends and heroes.

yes?

AncientofSouls

Jan 15, 2023
None of us remember - I have a few foggy dreams/visions. But the veil is thick. Just many many "knowings". And lots of help from various friends. The area there was reportedly lush and green and watery. And there were many different creatures and beings....Can you share more?

AncientofSouls

Jan 15, 2023
"Upon your descent you will see 4 different off shoots of the cave. One goes South. One goes North and two East. The two going east circle back into the XXXXXXXXX and will give you a great tour of the place. Oh by the way I have arranged all of this so undesirables are well dealt with. Think Angels. I would not want to be a tourist in there on a scavenger hunt. There are things in the darkness that look back. Only a select few will be allowed to find it."

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Upon your descent you will see 4 different off shoots of the cave. One goes South. One goes North and two East. The two going east circle back into the XXXXXXXXX and will give you a great tour of the place. Oh by the way I have arranged all of this so undesirables are well dealt with. Think Angels. I would not want to be a tourist in there on a scavenger hunt. There are things in the darkness that look back. Only a select few will be allowed to find it."
i am cursed to be me .... i seek what i already know ....

flyangelz

Jan 16, 2023
my uncle's son died in Houston, texas ,he owned a ranch there and was out working fence and was killed by a 4 wheeler ..its a sad turn of events . he was going to be married soon and he has small twin girls ...this two years in row i have lost family ...both were in their late 30's and had families .. i am just sad today ...stay safe stay free
Sorry to hear you sad news.

ancientones

Apr 16, 2010
Hello Blindbowman and sorry foy your loss.
For these articles, do they talk about a 5 mile circle, and if so, any variances
thru the years on how it is described?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions