What's new

Some people never change!

spartacus53 said:
I don't want to brag or make anyone jealous or anything, but my ex wife can still fit into the earrings she wore in high school. :laughing7:
Yeah, but does she still use them to hang her........................... :icon_scratch:

Ya might coulda had her there, at the hearing! LOL! :laughing7:
I hear she took your oxygen too! :o







Trampy, you got me so cracking up, down there. Good luck with your cave and trail! :laughing7:
 
?????????????? fit in, fall in, boards, mattress, hot dogs ???? Just what are you talking about???

Don Jose de La Mancha ( El celibate saint in his lonesome cave at the end of the trail )
 
some things never change
we say this and don't even listen to ourselves, and try to change it again. kinda stupid huh, the old, some people never learn, duh
 
FarmerChick, and if some things change, it's not always for the best either.
 
RGINN said:
This whole thing had me rolling on the floor too. My ex-wife's name was 'Plaintiff'.

My ex husbands name is "Defendant!" :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: Red
 
I still have the same shoe size :tongue3:
 
K*E*L*L*Y said:
Dano Sverige said:
I don't want to brag or make anyone jealous, but i can still fit into your ex wife! .....I didn't just say that, you're imagining it, honest! :laughing9: :-X

now a days... its called... "throwing a hotdog down a hallway"
****and i'll use your disclaimer*** :) thanks darling! :) happy friday!

Stealing my lines woman! The old midget down a tunnel. Like I tell all my GF's, i'm not small, they are just really big. :P
 
Jimmy(PA) said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
Dano Sverige said:
I don't want to brag or make anyone jealous, but i can still fit into your ex wife! .....I didn't just say that, you're imagining it, honest! :laughing9: :-X

now a days... its called... "throwing a hotdog down a hallway"
****and i'll use your disclaimer*** :) thanks darling! :) happy friday!

Stealing my lines woman! The old midget down a tunnel. Like I tell all my GF's, i'm not small, they are just really big. :P

OMG! do they buy into this crap?
 
K*E*L*L*Y said:
Jimmy(PA) said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
Dano Sverige said:
I don't want to brag or make anyone jealous, but i can still fit into your ex wife! .....I didn't just say that, you're imagining it, honest! :laughing9: :-X

now a days... its called... "throwing a hotdog down a hallway"
****and i'll use your disclaimer*** :) thanks darling! :) happy friday!

Stealing my lines woman! The old midget down a tunnel. Like I tell all my GF's, i'm not small, they are just really big. :P

OMG! do they buy into this crap?

Psssh wouldn't you like to know. Whats new stranger? You need to come detecting up here, I have a few new colonial spots to hit.
 
spartacus53 said:
I don't want to brag or make anyone jealous or anything, but my ex wife can still fit into the earrings she wore in high school. :laughing7:

I'm not gonna comment! :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom