What's new

Some people never change!

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't want to brag or make anyone jealous or anything, but my ex wife can still fit into the earrings she wore in high school. :laughing7:
 
I don't want to brag or make anyone jealous, but i can still fit into your ex wife! .....I didn't just say that, you're imagining it, honest! :laughing9: :-X
 
Dano Sverige said:
I don't want to brag or make anyone jealous, but i can still fit into your ex wife! .....I didn't just say that, you're imagining it, honest! :laughing9: :-X
Fit in or fall in ? There is a difference in equiptment on both sides of the equasion .
I'll use the same disclaimer about this post that you used in yours :tongue3:
 
My wife watched as I read and responded to this post . Her response was ,'And she is probably still his
x-wife , too .'
Sorry . She's a bit grumpy today .
 
my current and last wife is only 20lbs heavier than when i met her 35 years ago. P.S. she is alot meaner now.
 
Happy to be of service TT ma'am. lol.
(Spart's not responded, i think i'm in trouble! Good job i didn't add the bit about..."like i did in high school" too! Sorry mate, but you left yourself wide open for that one lol)
 
My exwife is mad because my current wife is 20 years younger than me and wears sizes 0, 1 and 3's..... :laughing7:
 
Dano Sverige said:
I don't want to brag or make anyone jealous, but i can still fit into your ex wife! .....I didn't just say that, you're imagining it, honest! :laughing9: :-X

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
Thanks a lot Dano...........I had to explain this to my grandson!! >:(
 

Attachments

  • grandson1.webp
    grandson1.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 478
Dano, I am sure you weren't the only one.. Do you remember her nickname Tapioca? Tapioca, because she could be made in a minute :laughing7:
 
There was an old joke from high school days that I dare not repeat but the punch line was " Don't fall in alter you remove the man hole cover" Frank
 
ROFLMBO!!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Thanks spart, for that daily fix!

Yeah, no rope and board needed here! :laughing7:

Ya'll please keep having fun, for me. I'll be back, thanks! 8)
 
funny thing spart, we had a different name for her. We nicknamed her "Rodeo". It was always exciting to be in the heat of passion and call her by another girls name. The trick then was to try and stay on for 8 seconds!
 
Pat, you heard the joke! I didn't think girles told those kind of jokes. Frank
 
I might know more than ya'll think! :-[ :icon_scratch:
 
Dano Sverige said:
I don't want to brag or make anyone jealous, but i can still fit into your ex wife! .....I didn't just say that, you're imagining it, honest! :laughing9: :-X

now a days... its called... "throwing a hotdog down a hallway"
****and i'll use your disclaimer*** :) thanks darling! :) happy friday!
 
I'm getting tired of insinuations that i have a small ding-a-ling! >:( You wouldn't like it as a wart on the end of your nose Kelly!! >:( (J/k hun :laughing9: )

I never called her "tapioca" mate. I always called her "sleep EZ"..on account of her always having a mattress strapped to her back in case she met somebody she knew! :laughing9:

Packer mate....sorry! :laughing9: (why do i keep getting blindsided by sneaky kids being around here lately?)
 
This whole thing had me rolling on the floor too. My ex-wife's name was 'Plaintiff'.
 
RGINN said:
This whole thing had me rolling on the floor too. My ex-wife's name was 'Plaintiff'.

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom