Sooo.....what do YOU think 2012 will bring?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D HA! NO such thing as "death"... ONLY a TRANSFORMATION. ONLY "thing" that is "going to go"
is yer MIND; yer brain will "rot" and return to dust, as will the "bod". In the World of LIGHT don't need anything "physical" taken with you; yer SUPRA-Consciousness will create whatever you need. NO further "death", NO disabilities, No need for food nor water; NO MO bathrooms (praise da LORD!); U can be whatever age ya wanna be... MOST ppl choose about 33 years of age. MORE later! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :D
Why I DON'T WORRY about 2010; :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: Anyone? ;D

Lucky Eddie

Feb 9, 2010
Can I ask pls....

How many other than me when they get there will choose to come back as a pretty young woman's bike seat? :laughing7: :thumbsup:

I'd hate to be the only one! :wink:

Cheers

Tony66

May 28, 2008
Tampa Bay Area Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II
Lucky Eddie said:
Can I ask pls....

How many other than me when they get there will choose to come back as a pretty young woman's bike seat? :laughing7: :thumbsup:

I'd hate to be the only one! :wink:

Cheers

You might regret that bout once a month... :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:o Sounds like a sex-offender, to me. Are they registered in Aussie-land? Let HIM explain his remark to young girls, young women, mature women, and "senior" women; HA! I thought THIS was a "family-friendly" web-site; hmmm... ??? ::)

OP
OP
Shortstack

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel:
I'd say, let Eddie come back as a bicycle seat for beautiful women......................then have those women eat spicy Mexican foods or eat boiled eggs washed down with beer. THAT would be his punishment for eternity. :toothy2: :blob8: :toothy2:

digging wv

Sep 16, 2007
Cabin Creek
Detector(s) used
Prizm V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually I believe the world will end as we know it on December 31st 2011. That's when my calender ends. Checked it twice! :read2:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good evening Lucky Eddei: you posted -->How many other than me when they get there will choose to come back as a pretty young woman's bike seat? I'd hate to be the only one!

Pssst Eddie, clarify this for me please. :dontknow: :icon_scratch: :help: :dontknow: :read2: :read2: :sign13: :icon_sunny: :thumbsup: checking with google -->sheesh, blushing violently, but I will agree from my view, that that is certainly far better than wanting to be a sweaty, dirty, men's jockstrap. ugh

Don Jose de La Mancha

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D (Singing... "Turn off yer minds, relax, and "float" upstream..." BEATLES - TOMORROW NEVER KNOWS). Turn off yer fears, or suffer COGNITIVE DISSONANCE. TODAY... Tomorrow, MAKE EACH DAY COUNT. LIVE for THIS day, ONLY. Que Sera, Sera! :wink: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: ALL? ;D

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Watching the "positions" of sunrise & sunset (Virginia, USA); looks normal. So far... so good. :icon_thumleft: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: Coffee? Getting WARMER! ;D :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

trainer

Feb 13, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Its not the end of the world its the end of The United States Of America, Please people do not vote this guy back in, Well it might not matter anyway, anyone that runs is a bought politition, The new world order is coming The amero will be your money But, is there still hope for us in keeping our country??

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Seamuss said:
The new world order is here and we closed our eyes to it.

Exactly right. Before the 2012 event we, all humans on earth, have one opportunity to survive. To elevate ourselves to a higher level of being.

We are all familiar with the many end-times themes, which predicts disaster upon disaster. That is what we are all afraid of. It's looking like the predictions are coming true.

But don't they all have another common theme: That before the end we will have a choice. Recall that?

It has been cryptic till now. What choice?

If the majority of people living on this planet, even 51% will do, admit truthfully to them selves that we are not alone. That there are many more advanced civilizations in the cosmos than we can imagine. If a majority of humans "think" that, we will instantly be transformed to higher level, thinking human beings. Just think to yourself that it is true. We are not alone. The rest of the galactic community want's us to progress. And every vote counts. Say it now... it has been heard and counted. :)

If most of the world resists this truth, we are doomed. Predictions will all come true. We will not survive. It's that simple.

Our galactic neighbors are afraid of humans. We overreact and become violent. That will not be allowed. WE will not be invited to join our galactic neighbors. We cannot be trusted.

There are universal laws that prevent our Star Visitor guides from actively helping up solve our problems. It is up to all of us, the haters the manipulators, the war mongers, the Cabal. Everyone has to make the choice. We are not here by accident.

Will you believe in a galactic civilization. That we have a purpose. That we are Predestined to achieve enlightenment in harmony with each other and the universe.

The new world order is here and we closed our eyes to it

Our time is NOW. Don't be afraid. It is a time for growth. In fact our last, best chance to survive.

Humans are unique in all the universe. I know.. hard to believe. But true. Human life began from higher forces. Even a higher force than our star neighbors. What or who they would call God. And they are extremely interested why. Why us? So let's not screw it up. Let's not disappoint them and sacrifice our Human Race for spite or fear.
BB

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
Interesting point of view BuffaloBob. I was thinking of the one world government and one world monitary sysytem portraid in Geogre Orwells "1984 is sooner then you think" story along with a couple other readings. But your version isn't far fetched.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D BB, et al; gonna try NOT to make this sound like the RELIGION "Board"; are "we" human, UNIQUE? I think so, too. IF... "we" are SPIRITS having a "HUMAN EXPERIENCE", that just means (to me), that "we" have HUMAN bodies and EMOTIONS (reactions such as FEAR, ANGER; PERSONAL "qualities"... such as LOVE, etc). "Others" than "us" (ET's, etc.) PROBABLY have a "HIVE Consciousness" ( ie NO personal/emotional attributes of fear, anger, etc); just a general LOVE Consciousness as taught in MANY religions/faiths/cults. Even the Beatles sang... "ALL You need is LOVE, LOVE; LOVE is ALL You Need." :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: SO! For NOW, 2012, 2012 +... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE :wink:. :coffee2: Coffee? ;D

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There are many other races. The most advanced (what we would describe as Angels) seem to be from what Humans were made of. Humans are spiritual beings. Our hidden potential seems to be more than other star civilizations. That is one reason there is so much interest.

But there are rules just like here. There are good and bad "out there" same as here.

We cannot be directly helped by our star neighbors. For example, if an asteroid is on a collision course with earth, they are not allowed to intervene. It is up to us to develop and learn how to deal with our environment ourselves.

Great strides have been from the "hints" they are allowed to give us. And as we all know, the most beneficial to us have been coopted by the Cabal. For their personal gain.

We are creatures of emotion. And react too strongly sometimes. They, the SVs, understand emotion but deal with them on a more rational level. Like Spock!

Violence begets violence. Violence is not allowed out there. And defensive measures are allowed. We are a violent people. Tribal, irrational bound by traditions and manipulated by others. They know this.

Some of Human attributes that they most admire are:
(1) Our ability to hear. Advanced civilizations use telepathic scenarios of their thoughts. No need for hearing.
(2) Our ability to cooexist with non-human life. Animals and whatever. We adapt.
(3) Pets! That we have spiritual connections with animals, seek their comfort and share our lives with them. Did Spock ever own a pet??

I am passing on my puny attempts to summarize a bit of Stan Romaneks conversions with a beneficial star person who wants us to succeed. To prepare us for accepting the next level of learning and human destiny.

We are as infants to their race. They are as infants to the higher (Angelic) ones. We have far to go. First we must accept that the universe is. That many, many civilizations exist. That humans have a purpose and whatever we are now is not it.

There are other dimensions. Other realities that are beyond our understanding. But true nevertheless. Death is not the end, just a change. The spirit world exists and our souls are real. (That is unique to Humans and of intense interest to the other).

Remember that name. STAN ROMANEK. Read about him and attend one of his many presentations. It is up to you to learn what is about to happen. And why.

My Heart Soars Like A Hawk............ :)
BB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread