What's new

south carolina diggers

In Conway heading to beach anyone care to join heading up to north mb in morning.
 
I'm coming to stay next week south of myrtle. leave me something ( not pulltabs)
 
Text me in the morning and let me know where to meet you.
 
Last edited:
lol, you may get plenty of texts, posting your number
 
try private messaging
 
go to edit post, and take your number out of post ( just a suggestion for your privacy)
 
I just moved to Greenville would like to find some folks to hunt with
 
Im in North Augusta , I go travel to the coast a lot to get my saltwater fix , hilton head, tybee myrtle beach to name a few . Dont know much about relic hunting here as I am new to the area . A club would be good .
 
I'm new to this and just got my first metal detector. I'd like to get started hunting with a group. I'm in Columbia. Anybody out there?????

I'm in Cola. I'd like to hook up with any group that gets out regularly. Hollar back!
 
i"m in batesburg-leesville
 
I am in Elgin between Columbia and Camden. Don't get out as much as I like but would like to hunt with someone when I do.
 
I'm in north myrtle and ready to get into relic hunting... anyone up for hunting near Horry County?
 
Upstate SC here, let's get some coins/relics :-)
 
I'm trying to find some hunters in sc up around Spartanburg
 
I live in York SC. Lots of old gold mines from the 1850s here.
 
I've seen some of your videos. What part of up State you from. I from York county
 
Anyone near the upstate? Let's go find some treasure!
 
Yes. I’m ready.. let me know.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom