XP Deus;
Nokta Makro Anfibio;
Garrett AT Pro;
Tesoro Vaquero;
Fisher F5;
Whites Eagle Spectrum - Started it all
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out early this am for some detecting. Been hitting it pretty hard the last couple of months (weekends only). Drove @ 20 miles hoping to do some beach detecting.... gated off for the winter!! On the way home, stopped at a small park I've never detected. Sweet high tone on the Nox and a Standing Liberty quarter @ 6" down. Made my day!! Happy hunting & Happy Holidays all
inCollage_20211212_125135258.jpg
inCollage_20211126_135745967.jpg

Upvote 20
OP
OP
richardson

richardson

Jan 8, 2014
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus;
Nokta Makro Anfibio;
Garrett AT Pro;
Tesoro Vaquero;
Fisher F5;
Whites Eagle Spectrum - Started it all
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like 1917-D type 1 SLQ with a good amount of detail remaining. Very nice find.
Exactly what I figured. No stars with the D mint mark. Great eye on your part!!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out early this am for some detecting. Been hitting it pretty hard the last couple of months (weekends only). Drove @ 20 miles hoping to do some beach detecting.... gated off for the winter!! On the way home, stopped at a small park I've never detected. Sweet high tone on the Nox and a Standing Liberty quarter @ 6" down. Made my day!! Happy hunting & Happy Holidays all View attachment 1996156 View attachment 1996157
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've been an SLQ fan since I was a child and let's just say I'm no longer a child- yours look awesome and I agree with the previous comments- D mint mark and no stars under the eagle- has to be a 1917-D Type. Fantastic find and Congrats to you! Please posts pics without the dirt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread