What's new

Still one of the best videos Ive seen on water hunting

Sandman

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2005
Messages
13,408
Reaction score
3,997
Golden Thread
0
Location
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still one of the best video's I've seen on water hunting

This video by Oldebeechnut is one of the best video's on water wading I have seen to date. It starts every time I go to YouTube.

Am I wrong or does the sound seem to switch between stereo speakers?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Still one of the best video's I've seen on water hunting

Sandman, thanks for putting these out here. Great stuff. Enjoyed them!
 
Re: Still one of the best video's I've seen on water hunting

Makes me want to put an eye patch on and go jump in the water! :icon_pirat: There is nothing more exciting then seeing gold in your scoop.
 
Re: Still one of the best video's I've seen on water hunting

Thanks Sandman, I have learned so much from Bob, You, Ron, Finderzzs, Surfdigger, Max, Chuck and all the others Pro's that I have spent time watching and talking to....All willing to share there secrets.......thanks to all......joe/tim/obn
 
Re: Still one of the best video's I've seen on water hunting

OldeBeechnut said:
Thanks Sandman, I have learned so much from Bob, You, Ron, Finderzzs, Surfdigger, Max, Chuck and all the others Pro's that I have spent time watching and talking to....All willing to share there secrets.......thanks to all......joe/tim/obn

:icon_thumright:
 
Re: Still one of the best video's I've seen on water hunting

Very cool :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Still one of the best video's I've seen on water hunting

Who's that FAT guy in that Video ??lolo
 
Re: Still one of the best video's I've seen on water hunting

ron lord said:
Who's that FAT guy in that Video ??lolo

That's not fat, but an investment for lean times like when the finds aren't happening and we gotta stay out longer while the skinny dudes have to knock off for chow. Plus it saves on having to wear a wet suit all day. :thumbsup:
 
Re: Still one of the best video's I've seen on water hunting

Thanks for sharing, one of the best video's I've seen on water hunting. I'm glad I'm not fat, just well insulated for water hunting. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom