Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I have the clear plastic tubes for storing wheat cents and I write the decade on the lid. However, they are expensive and cut into the profit if I decide to sell them some day. They also take up more space than customer wrapped rolls due to the thicker plastic. I'm thinking about taking all my 50s and 40s cents and putting them into customer wrappers. The problem is banks by me don't provide them for us peeps. So where would you suggest I buy them from at the lowest cost possible?
Is this how you guys store your cents?
Btw I don't want to put them in bags I need to know exactly how much I have. If I don't know my exact count it triggers my OCD yo :laughing7:

Upvote 0

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seriously? They are wheat cents.... You are concerned about "profit" with your wheats? Just throw them in an jar. Write on a piece of paper how many you put in. When you had 5 more, update the sheet of paper.

There is no profit in wheats. Even if you found 100 per box, that's still just $1 ahead of the game. Then you have a host of other factors that make you realize it's just something fun to do on the side as a hobby. If you find a great coin and come out ahead one box, then awesome, but otherwise, look at is as something fun to do with your free time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread