What's new

Sunday gold & diamonds

Gary Drayton

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
357
Reaction score
663
Golden Thread
2
Location
Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I continued my gold streak this morning with another 3 gold rings. The water was very rough and I had to call it quits after a couple of hours of getting battered by the waves. These rings are a 14K art carved band and an 18K white gold with diamonds. My first target inside the water was a coral encrusted gold class ring, I will take before and after cleaning photos and post it later. I also found 3 silver rings, a broken silver chain and 2 silver mercury dimes.
 

Attachments

  • Sunday gold .webp
    Sunday gold .webp
    104.8 KB · Views: 249
Upvote 0
You found a Gold field for sure! Sandy has been good to you! :occasion14:
 
What a streak you are on! Amazing. Good for you! Congratulations on all of it!
 
Awesome streak! Great finds - keep up the hard work and may the streak continue!
 
You're killing me, Gary. I'm so close I can smell the ocean and hear the surf and I just can't seem to get away! :BangHead: Sweet digs!
 
GD, congrats. You are slaying the gold. Keep up the great work. Hope your streak does not end for a long, long time.
 
Stay on thay gold roll!!
 
Congratulations! :notworthy:
 
Gary,
Keep er going!
Looking forward to the before / after pics
Gary G.
 
Yay again for Gary! That small band, looks almost exactly like the custom band my dad had made for my moms wedding set, that I now wear! I'm really glad you are doing well! :hello2:

I get over this cold, you got some competition coming! LOL! FRIENDLY competition, of course! :laughing7:
Thanks for sharing all that you do with us! Keep finding more!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom