cptbil
Bronze Member
Bigcypresshunter:
Did anyone ask me to help them on this Treasure Site, the one, that I "Posted" ?
Nope!
Then!
Why should I give away my work and lead them right to the treasure?
Why should I do all of the work :P and they do none ?
If I can find the treasure information, that must mean that it is probably "public" !
Did or are they looking ?
From the sounds of it, I bet NO!
Has anyone offered to set up and partnership with me?
Nope!
BuT!
Have I been asked to give away the location, for FREE? ?
YEP!
You BET! they have!
And why?
JUST!
Because they are on this "Forum" and asked me to tell them the location..
HEY!
" WHY should I do any research, Just ASK Cptbil, He'll tell you!"
I am expected to blab the location to anyone who asks,
just because they are on this "Net ?"
Offering nothing in return!
I thought that True TH'ers did their own research..
Or!
Atleast offered something in return!
In other words, I do all of the work and w/o the proper research, a TH'er will never find anything!
AND!
They!
Just because "they" are on this net, they can ask me for the location!
Guess what I say to that !
You're kidding RIGHT?
OR!
Maybe , You're not serious ?
How about offerring something in return ?
Like! Going out there and lending a hand!
Hey!
I have one out in Arizona that I have only been working on for [glow=red,2,300]five (5) years[/glow],
WANT! Me to tell everyone where that is too ?
I ! Mean, after all, we're all TH'ers and we help each other !
RIGHT!
Did anyone ask me to help them on this Treasure Site, the one, that I "Posted" ?
Nope!
Then!

Why should I give away my work and lead them right to the treasure?
Why should I do all of the work :P and they do none ?

If I can find the treasure information, that must mean that it is probably "public" !
Did or are they looking ?
From the sounds of it, I bet NO!
Has anyone offered to set up and partnership with me?
Nope!
BuT!
Have I been asked to give away the location, for FREE? ?
YEP!
You BET! they have!

And why?
JUST!
Because they are on this "Forum" and asked me to tell them the location..
HEY!
" WHY should I do any research, Just ASK Cptbil, He'll tell you!"
I am expected to blab the location to anyone who asks,
just because they are on this "Net ?"Offering nothing in return!
I thought that True TH'ers did their own research..

Or!
Atleast offered something in return!
In other words, I do all of the work and w/o the proper research, a TH'er will never find anything!
AND!
They!
Just because "they" are on this net, they can ask me for the location!
Guess what I say to that !

You're kidding RIGHT?
OR!
Maybe , You're not serious ?
How about offerring something in return ?
Like! Going out there and lending a hand!
Hey!
I have one out in Arizona that I have only been working on for [glow=red,2,300]five (5) years[/glow],
WANT! Me to tell everyone where that is too ?
I ! Mean, after all, we're all TH'ers and we help each other !
RIGHT!

? I probably won't be able to get out to the swamp for at least a month. I'll send you a PM. I don't know much about the Ashley Gang, except he killed an Indian and was shot on Sebastian bridge. They found the murdered Seminole when they dug the old Mud Canal from the lake. I would like to hear more about the buried money.






