What's new

Teknetics Delta - Thoughts?

Kellyco

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
352
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay so we just added the new Teknetics Delta to our vast inventory and it makes me feel like I've joined a metal detecting sorority! lol!!! ;D

I haven't heard much buzz about the Delta so far. Have you guys heard of it? Any thoughts?

Here's our info page on it: http://www.kellycodetectors.com/Teknetics/delta_buy.htm - and of course we have lots of pretty pictures too. It looks super easy to use and it isn't terribly expensive. I'm curious to see what ya'll think of it!

I did a comparison of it and the Fisher F2 and F4 and it looks lighter, has a higher frequency, and has tons more Target ID Segments. It also has adjustable volume and something called an "Over Load Alarm System" which I am pretty clueless about so maybe someone here can describe that feature to me...

Anyway - check it out and let me know! The Gamma and the Omega should be joining the Delta here soon so expect more!
 
Overload alarm system..........an alarm tone that lets you know there is a huge piece of iron crap, or possible a milkcan full of silver dollars, under you searchcoil. The Delta reminds me of the Xterra series.
 
These have been featured in a full page add in the Western & Eastern magazine... didn't seem to expensive.
Wonder what people's opinions of them will be....

Bran <><
 
I think the Delta is more sensitive than the F2,(greater depth)?

Why don't you do a comparable air test, and please let us all know?

Thanks,
Dave from Clairton,Pa...
 
I had a Delta and was very pleased with it. Very good unit for the price. Light weight,good depth and easy to use. I traded it in on a T2 but wish I had kept it for a back up detector.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom