Teknetics Delta - Thoughts?

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay so we just added the new Teknetics Delta to our vast inventory and it makes me feel like I've joined a metal detecting sorority! lol!!! ;D

I haven't heard much buzz about the Delta so far. Have you guys heard of it? Any thoughts?

Here's our info page on it: http://www.kellycodetectors.com/Teknetics/delta_buy.htm - and of course we have lots of pretty pictures too. It looks super easy to use and it isn't terribly expensive. I'm curious to see what ya'll think of it!

I did a comparison of it and the Fisher F2 and F4 and it looks lighter, has a higher frequency, and has tons more Target ID Segments. It also has adjustable volume and something called an "Over Load Alarm System" which I am pretty clueless about so maybe someone here can describe that feature to me...

Anyway - check it out and let me know! The Gamma and the Omega should be joining the Delta here soon so expect more!

rebelLT

Feb 26, 2007
SE Kansas
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE PRO, XLT, Teknetics Omega
Overload alarm system..........an alarm tone that lets you know there is a huge piece of iron crap, or possible a milkcan full of silver dollars, under you searchcoil. The Delta reminds me of the Xterra series.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These have been featured in a full page add in the Western & Eastern magazine... didn't seem to expensive.
Wonder what people's opinions of them will be....

Bran <><

Davef99

Nov 16, 2003
Clairton PA.
I think the Delta is more sensitive than the F2,(greater depth)?

Why don't you do a comparable air test, and please let us all know?

Thanks,
Dave from Clairton,Pa...

m bryan

Jun 12, 2010
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a Delta and was very pleased with it. Very good unit for the price. Light weight,good depth and easy to use. I traded it in on a T2 but wish I had kept it for a back up detector.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions