What's new

Teller miscue leads to silver

phrostie

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
534
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nap Town
My vault teller at my bank normally orders me 2 boxes weekly. Last week when I went to pick up the boxes they weren't there on their normal day. I got a call from her a day later saying the boxes came in. Well not only did the boxes come in, but she accidentally ordered me 4 times the amount I normally pick up. 8 boxes later, ~ 8 silver edge rolls in all I'm completed with the boxes.

I found...

5 Franklins
22 90%s
71 40%s

Some people get more in their boxes but mine have been sparse of late and that was the silver injection I needed to clear the gunk buildup in my system.

Take care and Happy Turkey day,

~phrostie
 
Upvote 0
it's nice when someone else's mistake ends up to your benefit :thumbsup:
and a Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
 
Perhaps that should be your new weekly order. Congrats!

Golden Silver
 
Nice pickup. I have had similar occurances, but never turned out this well. Hope its a silver vein thats opening up for you.
 
Nice...The last time my bank did a double order of 12 boxes I ended up with 12 skunks.
 
Congratulations. You must have needed a dolly or something to carry all those coins back to the car.

OWS
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom