What's new

TEXAS MILITARY RELATED?

ALAMOTX

Full Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2008
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I found this copper item near an old 1878 house.

It has a star with a half moon on top.

Any help is appreciated
 

Attachments

  • what is it 018.webp
    what is it 018.webp
    12.9 KB · Views: 291
  • what is it 019.webp
    what is it 019.webp
    10.9 KB · Views: 289
Yup a rivet. Hard to date though.
 
Upvote 0
star rivet
 

Attachments

  • rivets.webp
    rivets.webp
    5.7 KB · Views: 233
  • rivets.webp
    rivets.webp
    5.7 KB · Views: 226
Upvote 0
ooppps rivEt not rivI :laughing7:t
 
Upvote 0
We only seem to dig those rivets with the Stars in 1860-ish sites,for what thats worth? :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
kuger said:
We only seem to dig those rivets with the Stars in 1860-ish sites,for what thats worth? :thumbsup:
Right. They are dug in civil war camps too. If I'm not mistaken they were made by a company called Storm.
 
Upvote 0
vayank54 said:
kuger said:
We only seem to dig those rivets with the Stars in 1860-ish sites,for what thats worth? :thumbsup:
Right. They are dug in civil war camps too. If I'm not mistaken they were made by a company called Storm.

Really?Storm, cool!I will have to find mine,I dont recall a moon being on them??
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom