What's new

Thats what they prevented me of hunting. All these finds are 18K

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what they prevented me of hunting. All these finds are 18K

That's what they prevented me of hunting.
All these finds are 18K.
In 25/02/2012. I went the beach it's very far at my house, one person who see me, this beach i found much rocks, i still hunt in just 10 minutes i found gold bracelet, the second dig i found gold ring, this moment i dig but they don't dig, why? The good target are between the rocks ant its vertical and very deep. he calls his friends for stopped me. This moment i understand, I took my bike and I drive with a high speed. because I found 35 g of gold. I was always smiling. My God give me. Thank you very much and thank you for understand me. If you dont understand my message can you write me. Thank you for looking.
I like to dig the gold anywhere(Beaches). Its for you ALL hunters: My friends.
 

Attachments

  • R1.webp
    R1.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 152
  • R2.webp
    R2.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 132
  • R3.webp
    R3.webp
    128.9 KB · Views: 148
  • R4.webp
    R4.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 140
  • R5.webp
    R5.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 137
  • R6.webp
    R6.webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 151
  • R7.webp
    R7.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 131
  • R8.webp
    R8.webp
    2.2 KB · Views: 129
  • R9.webp
    R9.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 139
  • R10.webp
    R10.webp
    10.1 KB · Views: 134
Upvote 0
Get some of your freinds and go back and get the rest
 
You found more 18k gold in February than I have found in the last 6 years, and more gold of any karet in February than I have found all year. You have certainly mastered your detecting skills and have a good place to hunt. I see why they are jealous. Stay safe. Blessings, Papa
 
The people who saw you...they use a metal detector too?

How were you searching..with a detector or by eye?

I think it's a good idea if you have a friend to detect with you..a big friend!
 
smoking on the 18K Hammid,most of the gold around my neck of the woods is 10 or 14K
 
Dig! Hammid Dig! :thumbsup:
 
Awesome finds Hamid.:leprechaun-hat:
 
The people who saw you...they use a metal detector too?

How were you searching..with a detector or by eye?

I think it's a good idea if you have a friend to detect with you..a big friend!
All hunters here use metal detector. Yes who saw me, he use metal detector.
Happy hunting Joe.
 
You do this to feed your Family,be Brave my Friend,stand your ground even though your knees are shaking,God will prevail!!! Hope you find MORE of that 18K!!!!!!! God Bless Chris
 
Hammid,

Nice haul of 18k gold....no wonder the bullies are trying to keep you out...bring some friends along as others have mentioned on your next trip.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Hamid, those are amazing gold finds!!! :wav::headbang::hello::hello2:

Don't let those other bullies get you down...go back with some "back -up " friends; the ocean & rocks belong to you as well as anyone else.


"When the time comes that you want to start cryin', that's the time to start movin'"
James Patterson "TRIAL"

Move on back to those rocks and bring home that gold, Hamid!

Lorraine
 
Hamid,act like you never find anything carry nails and all sorts of rubbish and show them no find nothing only rubbish and hide your gold in your shoes while you detecting and if they follow you detect iron and junk so they leave you alone:icon_thumright:Awe Hamid you do so well:weee::tchest::rocks::rocks3::jim::wave::wave:,keep on doing what you love but be safe,,HH:hello:
 
Congratulations Hamid! You did the right thing. More Gold Will Come To You!! :notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom