Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1082275 corner of vault, with parallelogram on top.. justsayn thanks

I thought the Vault was made of Iron you said?

Justsayin cause it looks like a perfectly carved hardpack clay you are digging through

You stone masons can really craft some mud huh?

LOL ....I love your research though .....very sincerely, it just can be hard not seeing an actual vault though.......was thinking this was more of the

Pot of Gold that was the Key to Holding the FE treasure.......

View attachment 1084953

View attachment 1084955

Here we see the U shaped Pot of Gold

The one that will flood the chamber with a neverending source?

You can faintly make out the letter F and E as you have drawn them in the Treelines next to the urn shaped Pot

this is exactly 4 miles away in the direction you spoke, of degrees to the SSE, but that is a layering system used to guide you to the location by overlaying the document with the hold over the area.

it shows a Direct Object......the dot is the location that is graphically 4 miles away on the scale and you arrive at this majestic piece of property with an oddly carved straight line and man made pond on an old farm.

HMMMMMM

Something to talk about privately Justintime?

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Justintime : Your thread attracts some real maligned individuals. lol. Kinda reminds me of Rat Terriers , nip at a mans pant legs while he progresses down a trail. You're often criticized..... Yet, your every word is followed. Be careful of the ticks out there Justintime. They're out there, year around. Only happy, when a warm moist place is found.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Justintime : Your thread attracts some real maligned individuals. lol. Kinda reminds me of Rat Terriers , nip at a mans pant legs while he progresses down a trail. You're often criticized..... Yet, your every word is followed. Be careful of the ticks out there Justintime. They're out there, year around. Only happy, when a warm moist place is found.

I am a 100% believer in his finds actually......

you just had taken it the wrong way I think.....

The Iron comment was a misinterpretation of one of Justin's earlier statements, and some of the posts and updates have been a little short and choppy so its somewhat hard to make the connection with the commas being thrown all over the place in the wrong areas......just saying it makes one seem as if a little out of focus in thinking, thats all.

prolly cause he made most comments from his phone.

I was just joking about the fact that we both know how to carve stone, and this one is hard to tell the differences between the dug out area of hardpack, and a clearly carved or defined corner/edge/seam.......

just saying the photo would be better shown with the corner of the vault showing the seamline of the lid so they can differentiate between the two.

How my laughter could be taken as anything other than my observance of the other doubts along the way in the beginning of this thread is beyond me.....

I FACE THE SAME EXACT DOUBTING HATERS.....LOL....

Jeepers Creepers Guys, I'm not an antagonist

Remember to not call me a RAT TERRIER either, cause that's not that benign, Bud, that's against the rules

And happy thanksgiving to all here......

Last edited:

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Isn't it sad that things typed are often taken out of context. Excuse me, if I took it the wrong way. Justintime, I'm sure, can defend his own self. I just have that instinct in me to defend. In this case, I hope i didn't offend. I wish you a happy and safe holiday season as well. P.S. I didn't call you a rat terrier... lol - Rick

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy thanksgiving Jeep and to all

Thanks for seeing my POV and my POT

Here's why i think its here, and not in the cave like, Justintime says (granted he did find an object directly under the ground that is a part of a clue but it seems they found the area too well known?)

So they moved it

Stopping at Buford’s, where we remained for a month, under pretense of hunting etc. we visited the cave, and found it unfit for our purpose. It was too frequently visited by the neighboring farmers, who used it as a receptacle for their sweet potatoes and other vegetables. We soon selected a better place, and to this the treasure was safely transferred.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The party left for 2 years

they left in the 3rd month

they found the mine and

stayed for 18 months before returning

went out for another 7 months before.......they were never seen again?

Have we seen these numbers and the dates in the 1800's before......uh....WHAT ,,,,,wait a minute..........OMFG :BangHead: You will scream so loud when seeing the whole big picture......
View attachment 1085471

2 year yourney = leaving 3rd month to mine to return in 18 months = to leave till 7 months when crafting the stones to never return, after being massacred in AZ........

the end.......

That's what these guys got for stealing the Church of Santa Fe Gold from the Peralta Mines while feeding us a laced and enthralling publication.........

Looks like some Masons from Skinny Virginny got the Hatchet messing with the Apache Thunder God !

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
So did you decipher Page #1 yet?

There is some info there, but used very little of any ciphers. The instructions that was spoke of in letters, were to find the key, and how to use. It's says in one of the letters, That the Key would "merely" state the contents, with an exact location,meaning the key is a DOI, with a map. Certain numbers from ciphers, given certain words on DOI, shows part of map, one side inverts to other. Thanks Justintime

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great to see you back.

Been banned for a few here but today Im a free man......

Were you still looking for the FE Pot of Gold, with the Arc and the name Beale written?

I used some of your info to find this View attachment 1109017

Here?? View attachment 1109018

the described area on that stone marked with clues looks unmistakeably like this area.....

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is some info there, but used very little of any ciphers. The instructions that was spoke of in letters, were to find the key, and how to use. It's says in one of the letters, That the Key would "merely" state the contents, with an exact location,meaning the key is a DOI, with a map. Certain numbers from ciphers, given certain words on DOI, shows part of map, one side inverts to other. Thanks Justintime

I got the info you spoke about in the 1st Beale, which corresponded to the words shown on your copy of the DOI....how I translated it was from the pics.....and your markings....matching these to a larger map that has numerous clues....all laid out in a line.....

Would you consider collaborating together Justin??

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just following along. Very Interesting. Actually, it is great when you all get along. :coffee2: I have been hovering over the Bedford area on google earth lately. Just on bits of info produced on Tn. I found the location of the BT !!! lol.. No.. But having only read about the Beale Treasure here,and just assuming areas of possibility. One is not so remote at all. lol Happy Hunting to all.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm just following along. Very Interesting. Actually, it is great when you all get along. :coffee2: ...
You have probably noticed that several different opinions and theories have been discussed concerning Beale, that's all part of the unraveling of the history behind the 1885 publication of the Beale Papers, and most of us, while holding different views, do get along in this endeavor.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread