What's new

The Best Metal Detector for a 5 year old is????? Help!

Sniffer said:
the one I originally purchased for my daughter is exactly like yours except is says Bounty Hunter Junior

Correct. They've apparently rebranded it. I have the same unit and it is called a Bounty Hunter Junior. Not a bad little detector, especially for someone who is only five. At that age, this is probably the only reasonable option. But she will quickly grow out of it.

So for the money you can't really go wrong. Looks like you made a good choice. :icon_thumleft:
 
We had an extremely hot and dry summer when I took the picture of the girls and the ground was extremely hard and difficult to dig. When they were able to find a soft spot , yes they could dig like a badger. But that wasn't very condusive to filling in the holes after the dirt was scattered! The older one does pretty good now and she is eight, but the little one is a very tiny petit girl and has a hard time. Monty
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom