Oroblanco
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 21, 2005
- Messages
- 7,874
- Reaction score
- 9,900
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- DAKOTA TERRITORY
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
thanks amigo!
mrs.oroblanco said:Pronghorn,
I was talking to BB also. (expanding on what you were talking about, and had posted, and BB's statement of Wyoming was a treestand only place.
Do you have an issue with that?
B
Oroblanco said:How many here LOVE to hunt?
Old Dog said:Oroblanco said:How many here LOVE to hunt?
Hunting is the way I grew up,
the way I raised my kids,
and hopefully will be the way my grandkids get raised.
Don't know what kind of life I'll have when I no longer can hunt.
Thom

Hio BB: yuou posted -->
...i never stated i know it all ..and no one ever will ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak for yourself my friend, I DO, well, some anyways. Hush peeps.
treasure means next to nothing to me ,
Now I must say SPEAK FOR YOURSELF amigo! (heh heh
) Treasure has value in many ways, not just as a form of “cash”, wouldn’t you agree?A person is considered "legally blind", in the USA, when their visual acuity is 20/200 or less in the better eye with best correction ..
So, it doesn't matter what you can see WITHOUT glasses or contacts. It's what your vision is AFTER you have glasses or contacts.
Good morning BETH: you posted -->
I will HAVE to get a picture or 2 of Mr. O in his tux!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sheesh, disillusioned again. Why can't he stand in with his sheep soiled Levis and round heeled boots? A blooming plutocrat after all. sniffff. a TuX yet. Next you will be telling me that he prefers an air conditioned vehicle instead of one of my purty, faithful, natural air conditioned, mules. sigh.
I must also take exception (respectfully of course) to hanging such a tag as a “plutocrat” on me, for I have neither wealth nor power. Unless you are counting some rather different things as “wealth” in which case I am very fortunate indeed (in the form of friends, good health, even to some degree “freedom”) and different definitions of “power” for instance I do vote, which is some form of power, but.....geez now I can’t think of any other type of “power” I do have. Hmm - well what about the power to irritate good people, would that count as a type of “power”? 
Is that when I have both side windows down in the pickup and drive it at top speed? (It seems to top out at around 55, maybe 60 downhill if towing a heavy trailer that is really pushing it) Please explain what exactly air conditioning is, so I can answer this question from the position of being informed? Gossamer said:Don Jose, you are a charactor!
OK, this is for everyone.
What is the best (in your opinion) book on the LDM legend?
Janiece