The Greaser Files

Camp Miller will have to wait until September when the camping season slows. Bridgette, the cute little red head that managed the place is no longer there. I struck up a conversation with the new manager Eric and got permission to hunt from him.... later in the year. Good one to wait for though.

I cant wait I will bring my new detecting transportation.

Last week's finds... #45 - #49
Last weeks finds.JPG

YTD 8-3-15
YTD 8-3-15.JPG

Total silver April 2014 - August 2015
TOT 8-3-15.JPG

Bah just tired of seeing your pawn shop finds is all. LOL

LOL uh huh like you don't know I talked to northern pawn and he said you were there at least 3 times a week asking for the dirtiest coins he has. Nothing in a few days huh thats not cool. I dug up a handful of wheats the other day but no silver.

Got a couple permissions in Kettle River.... I found 3 wheats so far a little clad and a doggy tax tag from 1989.

I actually went golfing the last two mornings. The Short Stop Tournament at the ML Golf Club is this coming weekend. After a year of swinging a detector instead of a golf club didn't improve my game... What bothers me though is even after a year away fro the sport I didn't get any worse either. I am WAY better at MDing than golf.

I am stuck at 17 silvers. Got myself kicked off of treasure net due to bad comments. Couldn't help myself

Really???

I found that if you get frustrated you can just write.... "Greaser stinks and looks like a withered pickle." They can't ban you for telling the truth. :)

I've been skunked my last two outings.... tons of clad, but not a single old coin. Not even a wheatie.

The truth gets you banned. Found a 64 dime about a week ago. Otherwise, I'm a clad master.

The Short Stop Tournament at the ML Golf Club is done.... Time to get back to swinging a detector. I feel silver #50 coming this evening.

bout time Toad. LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back