OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why complain about the length of threads and then keep posting in them? It's like the old couple who had tweenty kids before they figured out what was causing it.:laughing7:
Really, people, either stop posting, or stop complaining.

No complaints, just saying.

okie jack

Apr 3, 2012
locust grove oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White dfx and xlt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I guess everybody has put together this. That sepaman and frankn are partners on the P.A treasure and the offer is about that treasure . I just read a few post from both the P.A treasure and the offer and put it together. Anyway it seems like it.

OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not my opinion. Sepa is not related to frank
Imho

OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like the order didn't change. And nothing resolved on any of them.

The road goes on forever...:coffee2:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
The offer does not involve pa.s sepa, It does however involve the 2 partners you sorted out.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Hay doesn't look like this thread died wed. By the way, The Offer is not related to the PA thread, it is in Maryland and I am not related to SEPaman that I know of. Frank hand print-2_edited-6.jpg

OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Update

Since this thread was mentioned in another thread, I thought that I would update progress.

Pirate treasure: 39,421 views 922 posts.
Summary at present: The OP has decided to postpone the search indefinitely. The last post was a very moving one and almost brought tears to my eyes. Almost.

The offer: 39,944 views 1126 posts.
Summary at present: The OP continues to reply to most post. A little progress has been made toward securing permission to dig and the community voice of 50/50 is pretty much accepted.

SEPA treasure: 67,775 views 1946 posts
Summary at present: The OP is back from his Canadian adventure and new stories and clues are coming in at a rapid pace. The thread is high profile and make sure to be overly considerate so if you have anything to say that may upset the OP, do not post it there. Feel free to post it here. Just follow TN rules. Oh yeah, NickM has found the lion tree and posted a photo of it.

My new prediction-The Sepa treasure thread will roll on forever. The offer will roll on forever until, like the Pirate treasure thread, the landowner doesnt give permission. The Pirate treasure thread may pick up again if a pirate core drills a few holes and leaves the spoils.

vor8-)

Note: The OPs of the theads are free to contact me if they feel my summaries are incorrect. But if I am on their ignore list they may never see it.:(

Last edited:
OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right after Sandy I was emailed a photo of a S. E. Pennsylvania company's truck that was reported to be in the area of the Bradford Reservoir/Neshaminy Creek.

warrington-truck- (1).png

Thought it was somewhat relevant as they may be for hire if any large caches were found.

nickmarch

May 30, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
okie jack said:
So I guess everybody has put together this. That sepaman and frankn are partners on the P.A treasure and the offer is about that treasure . I just read a few post from both the P.A treasure and the offer and put it together. Anyway it seems like it.

I think you are on to something.

nickmarch

May 30, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are an awful lot of posts in this thread. Too many to read but its okk!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Right after Sandy I was emailed a photo of a S. E. Pennsylvania company's truck that was reported to be in the area of the Bradford Reservoir/Neshaminy Creek.

View attachment 697544

Thought it was somewhat relevant as they may be for hire if any large caches were found.

Hmmm,looks like the coil must be mounted on the front end. Makes sense,less wiring to the instrument panel.

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
vor is pretty much correct in his comments. I will reply to any questions and some comments on any thread I have started. I don't post on TN just to hear myself type. I do go on TN daily to keep up with treasure related stories and I am following the SEPaMan thread. I have been very busy as I have many different activities that I am involved in. As far as the amount of posts on the threads I started I am not trying to see how many I can get. If I were I am sure I could find lots of info to post and get comments on. I am getting ready to make some big moves in my treasure related adventures. I will update the pots of gold thread.

OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello BDD
I do wish you would post more on your thread as most of us would like to hear about your ongoing adventures. This thread was not a contest to see who can get the most views/posts. I was started as these three were the most popular.

Good luck and keep us posted on the pots of gold.

HH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread