Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Crazyfish, In case you haven't noticed. Connecticut Danny & Connecticut Sam have the same E Mail address. Need I say more? Frank hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My good treasure hunters of the United States. Frankn who to this very day refused take a 50 - 50 for a treasure, claim I had threaten to kill him, when I do not know his real name and address. I only kill people in self defense.
My treasure hunter name is: Connecticut Sam which I also used when I write comments for many NY newspapers and other forums. It is very simple, after I was falsely banned for life by Frankn, I used the Name: Connecticut Danny. I make it very easy for you. My real name is Daniel Samuel XXXXXXX. Many years later, I got back on, first using: Connecticut_Danny, then the name I like the most. Connecticut Sam. I am not fooling anybody except maybe Frankn. In my opinion which I am entitle to: Frankn is a nasty mean old man who is mad at the world. I am still seeking stories about treasures in Connecticut that you are no longing searching for. Best of luck. I have many good friends here.

OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, BDDs thread on Pirate treasure has faded into the sunset.

Frankn now has second thoughts about turning down the 50/50 offer that has now evaporated and has let us know that he is packing two guns.

Sepa is now telling us about gyros and wolf collars. This thread has blown by the 2000 post milestone (Congrats to NickM for the 2000th post) and shows no sign of slowing down.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Danny or Sam, just curious, if you were banned for life, how can you be posting now? Frank

Attachments

• rose on ice 700 this one.jpg
    rose on ice 700 this one.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 109

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I am letting the pirate thread rest as I do not feel the need to post on it. When the time is right I will start a fresh quest to go after whatever is buried at the bridge. I am hoping there may be a change of command at FDOT headquarters. I check the site daily as it is not far from my home and I pass by it just about every time I go anywhere. Nothing has changed. There are orange flags in the area and I think something is going to happen there in the near future. Maybe the state is going to do their own dig. I have other treasure sites to keep me occupied.

OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BDD
Did you ever post what you pulled out of that rock?

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I might save the opening of the boulder for my show. I also want to test some more detectors on it. There is no hurry. I am going to savor the experience.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
My good treasure hunters of the United States. Frankn who to this very day refused take a 50 - 50 for a treasure, claim I had threaten to kill him, when I do not know his real name and address. I only kill people in self defense.
My treasure hunter name is: Connecticut Sam which I also used when I write comments for many NY newspapers and other forums. It is very simple, after I was falsely banned for life by Frankn, I used the Name: Connecticut Danny. I make it very easy for you. My real name is Daniel Samuel XXXXXXX. Many years later, I got back on, first using: Connecticut_Danny, then the name I like the most. Connecticut Sam. I am not fooling anybody except maybe Frankn. In my opinion which I am entitle to: Frankn is a nasty mean old man who is mad at the world. I am still seeking stories about treasures in Connecticut that you are no longing searching for. Best of luck. I have many good friends here.
Please refer to the RULES about making personal attacks on fellow members ..................

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is Frankn related to Frankney? I believe that they and truckinbutch should read the rules until they understand them. Best of luck to Bigdogday in finding the treasures that he is seeking.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used

Treasure Hunter, Are you going to let this fly? Frank Gracie and friend.jpg

OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I might save the opening of the boulder for my show. I also want to test some more detectors on it. There is no hurry. I am going to savor the experience.

You have already showed a photo of it in your book so I wouldn't wait too long. Its a simple task. From what I saw, a typical bottle jack would crack it open.

Bird in the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread