The offer vs. Pirate Treasure vs. Buried Treasure in PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
KK-Maybe your right. There are a lot of headgames on TN. I could play with the best of them if that was my intention. I know that I am not into BS-ing anyone and joined TN because I am serious about digging up treasure. In the last 24 hours I have had 6 serious hunters contact me and I continue to learn more on a constant basis. I am able to weed through the crap. I will always try to take people seriously until they prove otherwise. Maybe vor is going after treasure. If so, good for him. I wish him luck and am only trying to give out what I consider good advice that I have learned the hard way. KK-Don't be too cynical as they may be texting the truth.

Last edited:
K

Kentucky Kache

KK-Maybe your right. There are a lot of headgames on TN. I could play with the best of them if that was my intention. I know that I am not into BS-ing anyone and joined TN because I am serious about digging up treasure. In the last 24 hours I have had 4 serious hunters contact me and I continue to learn more on a constant basis. I am able to weed through the crap. I will always try to take people seriously until they prove otherwise. Maybe vor is going after treasure. If so, good for him. I wish him luck and am only trying to give out what I consider good advice that I have learned the hard way. KK-Don't be too cynical as they may be texting the truth.

Hey, I'm not here to spoil your party. Full steam ahead.

These guys make a living making fun of serious hunters. You should know that by now. But again, you won't have any problems from me, so go with it.

newport74

Aug 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab Ctx, Garrett PP,
These guys make a living making fun of serious hunters.

KK

There is a difference between "having some fun" and "making fun".
What exactly is the definition of a "serious hunter"? I have a large investment in gear and hunt every chance get!
Does that make me a serious hunter?
Not looking to argue just took exception to the serious hunter thing

Turns out that my kids may be friends with people that own the property we are looking at.....hopefully that will be the opportunity I need to go look around over there

Last edited:

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
How does one go about making a living swapping quips on this forum? Is there someone who will pay me for interjecting reason
into this free-for-all?

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I say let it go. You guys lighten up on Sam.

He said he only killed in self-defense.
Thank you my friend, I was banned for 8 days because The Rebel without a cause, lie that I was harassing him.

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VOR... Thanks for your support. Very few people on these threads are from Connecticut. So I will never meet the rest of you. There are friends, who I enjoy reading their comments. It would scare me if I met people out West outside with guns. As stated many times before, I am not going out West to search for treasures because there are too many hungry snakes and too many people with big guns. Good luck.
#63.

K

Kentucky Kache

KK

There is a difference between "having some fun" and "making fun".
What exactly is the definition of a "serious hunter"? I have a large investment in gear and hunt every chance get!
Does that make me a serious hunter?
Not looking to argue just took exception to the serious hunter thing

Turns out that my kids may be friends with people that own the property we are looking at.....hopefully that will be the opportunity I need to go look around over there

Some of these guys fit the description. Just keep reading the threads and you'll see it, no doubt.

K

Kentucky Kache

How does one go about making a living swapping quips on this forum? Is there someone who will pay me for interjecting reason
into this free-for-all?

I'm guessing you've heard that expression before, but maybe you haven't. Anyway, thanks for proving that there are those here who fit my above description.

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
No, really guys I sure would like to have a little tax-free money for my old age. So feel free to chip in what you can. :laughing7:

K

Kentucky Kache

No, really guys I sure would like to have a little tax-free money for my old age. So feel free to chip in what you can. :laughing7:

I told you where a cache was located in Nevada. You should have gone a dug it up.:coinbag:

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
I know KK, I know. Still kicking myself about not finding that old stage station where all those gold coins were buried. They are still
there y'know. I spent a month needlessly reading old Desert Magazines before finding the original writeup about that yarn. Someone
would not tell me which issue it was in. Someone in KY :laughing7:

K

Kentucky Kache

I know KK, I know. Still kicking myself about not finding that old stage station where all those gold coins were buried. They are still
there y'know. I spent a month needlessly reading old Desert Magazines before finding the original writeup about that yarn. Someone
would not tell me which issue it was in. Someone in KY :laughing7:

Actually I found in on the Internet.

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Man why didn't you tell me it was on the algorenet? Now everybody knows where it is.

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
The old Desert mags are available on the internet, is that what you mean? Not many nowdays will go to the trouble to research an
old lead. One guy that I know of did but I don't think he ever actually spent much time trying to find it. It's not just off the highway
y'know. Did you do a satellite search?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread