What's new

The oldest gold treasure ever discovered

diveplam

Full Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2021
Messages
114
Reaction score
258
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse AQ1B, Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hello! I will share with you something amazing related to the history of my hometown.
 
Last edited:
Hello! I will share with you something amazing related to the history of my hometown.
very cool reading.
 
Hello! I will share with you something amazing related to the history of my hometown.
Thanks so much for posting this treasure...!
 
Thanks so much for posting this treasure...!
The Bulgarian lands are very rich in incredible treasures. It is not for nothing that historians call our lands the cradle of European, and why not of world civilization. I will share with you other treasures discovered in Bulgaria that are touring the biggest museums around the world.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom