The Peralta Stones

:coffee2:......

The next angle and frame of Perseus, a copy if you will, should be found in nature, turned and laid out on the ground at a right angle, scaled up (maybe 8 to 1) in comparison to it's reflection in the stars, at a certain time position in the night array. One might lay his form, base at the single headstone that was protruding up, and buried in the ground where the tablets were first located. Black Mnt. being the tip of the witch hat; this mile span being the first overlay on the ground to initiate this witch template shape and repetitive chain to come. A place bewitched

A second and third copy should also follow, "scaled down with each use", and turned at a right angle as well; like a 7....shaped blade, or simply chained together end to end like a row of witches going to execution; this form executes the chain, or a chain of shadow positions and where to stand on the way through the timed line trail to the mine, position to position, seeing shadow to shadow, all in a row.

Could be as many as 5 steps to the same procedure, maybe 8; who knows, flip flopping one to the other alike as an old west safe combination of 5 reversals or overlays on 5 sheets of transparent paper or diagram of the workings, winding down like a trail within the first form followed by the others; Axe = X = triangulated man altered marker(s) at the last etc. , at that point - A - first main Alter, on site....two unique chains in the sequence start to finish.

"The Witches Equinox" brings it all to life with shadow positions on the dial.

Javaone said:
Damn.... You look like Josh Brolin! 8) :laughing7:

;D ;D ;D More like James Brolin in Amityville Horror! ;D ;D ;D

Mike

Attachments

• brolin.jpg
    brolin.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 611
:laughing9: :laughing7: LOL

James Brolin? Maybe at midnight, at 1000 yards? ;D Gosh now I won't be able to carry my fat head around. :o <That photo of me in camp is an older one BTW and if I remember right I was pretty beat. Naturally that is when Beth decided to catch me with her camera.>

My apols for the off-topic stuff. I do have to ask a pertinent question, but what purpose do you think those particular stars were chosen? <assuming the constellation theory is correct> Thank you in advance;
Oroblanco

Twisted Fork said:
It is written in the stars..........and in the stone

I gathered that much, but why that particular set of stars? Thank you in advance
Oroblanco

PS I am not trying to 'trick' or trap you (anyone) with that question, I am just curious as to why that set of stars. Stars don't generally make very good treasure markers, for all except ONE (in the N hemisphere) are drawing an arc or part of a circle across the sky every night, and not even in the same place every night due to the wobble of the earth and the changing of the seasons. They can be used to determine your latitude, of course, but to pinpoint any particular spot on the ground are not too useful. Is it just to tell you a latitude? If so, how would the notation of minutes and seconds be shown, using only a allegorized picture of a constellation? The theory is certainly interesting, just that I don't see how that will help pinpoint anything very well. Anyone who cares to answer the question is welcome, thanks in advance;
Oroblanco

It is most likely then just reference to a loose shape as you said; one that may also reference a specific point in time where the execution of witches took place and an ornate stonework possibly in a church arranged graveyard there at the time. A Marker map same as a grave digger's bill.

Personally, I think it is mostly a reference to "The Witch Formula" :coffee2:

Marie Gaetana Agnesi 18th century

http://www.agnesscott.edu/lriddle/women/agnesi.htm

That is an interesting possibility too - a time marker; depending on the accuracy of the depiction on the stone, it may be possible to pinpoint an exact date. I am no expert in archaeoastronomy, not even a beginner student so can't make any kind of guess as to what date might turn up, if a date can be extracted from star positions we have to 'guess' at their exact site in the figures on the stone. Perhaps some info could be extracted simply from the angles of the drawings alone, as Springfield suggested, which would indicate some star positions and their relation to each other at that moment in time.

A time of a witch hunt - hmm I wonder?
Oroblanco

The hands of time per say?

Little hand centered on 11, long hand at 23 minutes before........a fixed stature, that moves to point out a fixed position.........Like the constellation, a shadow, the opposite of reflection; counterclockwise to start on a dial of 5 combinations.....in the formula, 2 = 3....two turns one way and three turns to the other.........Like shooting quads with a scope or stick, looking back and fourth as you progress. shooting point to point and back.

I've noticed a repetition in the marker chains I'm familiar with wherein one is sent past the mine and then forced to turn back a ways to get into the favored position or point of view to see.

I would say that the shadow trail takes exactly 10 hours and 37 minutes to reach the mine, spending a predetermined moment at each position, based on a comfortable stroll through the desert and the time it takes one to catch their breath each time. Catching up in time........"I go to one of 8 places"

Reminds me of Longitude and Latitude down to the second, probably naturally recorded in the star structure through angles and span. Any Horses up above? Maybe they made up their own artificial constellation as viewed from the mine site at 10:37PM on the night of the Witches Equinox?

Two words:

CURSUM PERFICIO

Best-Mike

Twisted Fork said:

The next angle and frame of Perseus, a copy if you will, should be found in nature, turned and laid out on the ground at a right angle, scaled up (maybe 8 to 1) in comparison to it's reflection in the stars, at a certain time position in the night array. One might lay his form, base at the single headstone that was protruding up, and buried in the ground where the tablets were first located. Black Mnt. being the tip of the witch hat; this mile span being the first overlay on the ground to initiate this witch template shape and repetitive chain to come. A place bewitched

A second and third copy should also follow, "scaled down with each use", and turned at a right angle as well; like a 7....shaped blade, or simply chained together end to end like a row of witches going to execution; this form executes the chain, or a chain of shadow positions and where to stand on the way through the timed line trail to the mine, position to position, seeing shadow to shadow, all in a row.

Could be as many as 5 steps to the same procedure, maybe 8; who knows, flip flopping one to the other alike as an old west safe combination of 5 reversals or overlays on 5 sheets of transparent paper or diagram of the workings, winding down like a trail within the first form followed by the others; Axe = X = triangulated man altered marker(s) at the last etc. , at that point - A - first main Alter, on site....two unique chains in the sequence start to finish.

Way too complicated. I'm of the opinion that with the proper knowledge, the solution is a one-step recovery. That is, of course, if these stones are anything except a clever prank. The preponderance of complicated clues on multiple stones, signs, phrases, symbols, dummy locations, etc. are meant to send the wide-eyed searcher into circles that only lead to more circles. When he tires of this, he gives up. Certainly seems to have worked so far.

Springfield said:
Twisted Fork said:

Way too complicated. I'm of the opinion that with the proper knowledge, the solution is a one-step recovery. That is, of course, if these stones are anything except a clever prank. The preponderance of complicated clues on multiple stones, signs, phrases, symbols, dummy locations, etc. are meant to send the wide-eyed searcher into circles that only lead to more circles. When he tires of this, he gives up. Certainly seems to have worked so far.

Agreed. I don't think its as complicated as all that... I think that this and some of the other pointers come into use when the correct path is stumbled upon. Then used to Zero in - or as a verifier.

Javaone said:
Moving on...

Any thoughts of the Priest
The Priest.jpg

being a manifestation of Perseus?

Perseus Constellation.png

??

A couple more compairisons:

The Priest (a).jpg Perseus Constellation (a).png

Attachments

• The Priest.jpg
    The Priest.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 536
  • Perseus Constellation.png
    Perseus Constellation.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 541
  • The Priest (a).jpg
    The Priest (a).jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 536
  • Perseus Constellation (a).png
    Perseus Constellation (a).png
    24.3 KB · Views: 540
The idea of the witch stone being used as a pointer really is kind of fascinating. I have been a avid star gazer for many years. I can imagine the persous constellation just coming over the horizon and it is now pointing at a particular spot on the ground. It would have to take place at just the right time of the year when it is still low in the night sky and the "pointer" is close enough to the horizon to actually be pointing at a particular spot on the ground. It might be bit of a streach but I could sure see it as a possibility.
Bill

Bill96 said:
The idea of the witch stone being used as a pointer really is kind of fascinating. I have been a avid star gazer for many years. I can imagine the persous constellation just coming over the horizon and it is now pointing at a particular spot on the ground. It would have to take place at just the right time of the year when it is still low in the night sky and the "pointer" is close enough to the horizon to actually be pointing at a particular spot on the ground. It might be bit of a streach but I could sure see it as a possibility.
Bill

Dang it - Bill, you stoled my thunder. :'(

Springfield,

BARRING THEIR BEING A HOAX, I have to say that "IT DEPENDS."

IT DEPENDS on who made them, as to whether they are coded in many layers or just a simple "figure it out and everything is laid bare."

Mexican or Spanish: I have to agree with you. I can't see anything too sophisticated.

Jesuits: A different story completely. The most educated scholars of their day. They spoke not only their native tongues, but Latin, Spanish (usually), and the native language of wherever they were stationed. Many of them (like Padre Kino and several others) were master cartographers. All of their art contained gads of symbolism. Just take one:

Athanasius Kircher (1602-1680)

http://www.companysj.com/v192/renaissance.htm

Here is a list of many of the most famous Jesuit Scientists. Notice how many were Astronomers and Mathematicians:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jesuit_scientists

Astronomers are some of the most symbol heavy thinkers there ever was. Who are the best CODE MAKERS and CODE BREAKERS? Mathematicians!

Like I said ......... IT DEPENDS ... on who made them.

Best-Mike

Just something that I happened to think of today in trying to approach the Stone Maps issue from a different direction.

Assuming they aren't a hoax, and assuming Tumlinson actually found them where he said he did, who were the maker(s) of the Stone Maps trying to keep from finding whatever it is they are supposed to point out?

As sophisticated and complicated as some of the theories seem to be here, one would think that the maker(s) were afraid they might fall into the hands of master code breakers or at least learned men. Who were these learned people they were trying to confuse? If they were only trying to keep Native Americans, Pioneers and Mexican Peons from figuring out where the Stones lead, why would it have to be so complicated?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back