the priest map or witch map

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike said something about closing in on the Gonzalez mine in California. Maybe that is where he is.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike Pickett of Treasure Hunters University people, come on!

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Priest Map leads here to the approach to the high saddle holding the lost dutchman.

route up to Someo Montana.jpg

The Hat and the Face can be seen as Waltz described and the Cross can be seenin the hills, as if you were to follow the trail of A's hidden on the Priest map from the Heart....you hike to the Omega and then to the Heart of the "Apache Thunder God"...another landmark to look for.....then following around the canyon you find the last clue in the photo above, as hinted at by the images they saw in the mountains and cliffs.

These are maps to 3 set of mines with a total of 18 openings....and from the Heart you also find the three holes and use them to scale out a map to a final location where they took their shares.....10 degrees off on the angle of inclination at 1847 miles away

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Priest Map leads here to the approach to the high saddle holding the lost dutchman.

View attachment 1388178

The Hat and the Face can be seen as Waltz described and the Cross can be seenin the hills, as if you were to follow the trail of A's hidden on the Priest map from the Heart....you hike to the Omega and then to the Heart of the "Apache Thunder God"...another landmark to look for.....then following around the canyon you find the last clue in the photo above, as hinted at by the images they saw in the mountains and cliffs.

These are maps to 3 set of mines with a total of 18 openings....and from the Heart you also find the three holes and use them to scale out a map to a final location where they took their shares.....10 degrees off on the angle of inclination at 1847 miles away

IMO , the Thunder God is not Apache .

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1. Locate treasure site.
2. Send in a couple of native "helpers".
3. Death trap triggered.
4. Remove bodies and treasure.
5. Return home and spend money.

Sorta what I had in mind.
Can't get no Injuns to go with me though, so I'll have to substitute a couple of locals instead.

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorta what I had in mind.
Can't get no Injuns to go with me though, so I'll have to substitute a couple of locals instead.

Wise move.

Every man's gotta have his Satipo to send up ahead.

satipo.jpg

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
And as far as Mike (Gollum), I do hope he'll start posting again. What with his absence and Hal Crove's unwarranted suspension, the quality of posts on here hasn't been quite up to par lately. The Eldos are back, and whoever's posting as Saddam is having his fun at the expense of most of us.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Bill for clarifying that, sorry to hear that Mike Pickett has passed.

Oro, I don't know if he's passed just that he was really sick the last time I talked with him. He writes stories for Lost Treasure Magazine so maybe they would know.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Bill, I was worried that all we would see was a pair of expensive boots -- incidentally I have first dibs on them -- sticking out of a collapsed old Spaninh mine portal. :tongue3:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Bill, I was worried that all we would see was a pair of expensive boots -- incidentally I have first dibs on them -- sticking out of a collapsed old Spaninh mine portal. :tongue3:
His Legend will live on after he's gone through his books and articles.

I have his number somewhere I'll try and call him. I'll see if he'll sell me his boots!

BlackLine

Feb 7, 2016
NRW, Germany
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Other
And as far as Mike (Gollum), I do hope he'll start posting again. What with his absence and Hal Crove's unwarranted suspension, the quality of posts on here hasn't been quite up to par lately. The Eldos are back, and whoever's posting as Saddam is having his fun at the expense of most of us.

first he should answer to the people he used ;)

BlackLine

Feb 7, 2016
NRW, Germany
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Other
What did you mean with " he used " ?
And to whom were you addressed ?

You know the rules of this forum and i think everybody knows what i wanna tell

i will see him (maybe) face to face and thats the only thing that matters.

Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
You know the rules of this forum and i think everybody knows what i wanna tell

i will see him (maybe) face to face and thats the only thing that matters.

I am in the dark here, hopefully you can explain this a bit? Also, were you not going to attend the annual Dutch hunters rendezvous last October? We looked for you but apparently something came up so that you could not make it? Thanks in advance.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Black line

You've posted two nonexistent statements. With know honestly but a sore vagina, may I suggest mona-stat 7!

Wrmickel1

BlackLine

Feb 7, 2016
NRW, Germany
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Other
I am in the dark here, hopefully you can explain this a bit? Also, were you not going to attend the annual Dutch hunters rendezvous last October? We looked for you but apparently something came up so that you could not make it? Thanks in advance.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

the distance came up. phoenix is not right behind the corner for me. who is we?
sorry that i cant explain it here. when im back i will

one other question. what said walter perrine about the small shaft that leads into the cave. is it vertical or horizontally? and how long should it be?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions