THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Cap’n, ye may want to give the Pat cat an extra ration of de rum afore she gets de claws out.

Afternoon everyone.
I've had a nagging thought most days about Simon.
The trees down, working hard to cleaning up the mess-then nothing.
Good to hear about your situation Bart and Pat.
My days problems seem small in comparison.

WD the best of luck on hooking up a 11 pounder.

Speaking of small problems and venting....

It’s November and I have the worst case of poison ivy I have ever had from my elbow to my wrist.

ARC,

I checked Simon's profile and the last post I could find was Aug 19/20. Maybe the guy he was helping write the book would know what's up.

I wonder if Simon got covid. ? ... which we sorta got sideways in a discussion about ... :/

ARC,

I checked Simon's profile and the last post I could find was Aug 19/20. Maybe the guy he was helping write the book would know what's up.

I really hope he is OK... I like Simon... he use to be a major part of many of my threads and considered an online friend like the rest of you scallywags. :P

Well I have half a sigh of relief... seems the storm may not strengthen that much... which really doesn't rule out tornadoes etc... but better than a 2 rolling up.

WD
Sorry you got the ivy.

Pat
Hope the water recedes soon down there.

AARC
I know the last time I spoke with Simon was right after the severe storm that came through their town. He seemed Purdy stressed at the time. I'm kinda thinking it took quite some time to clean everything up so there's really no telling what happened.

Afternoon RC and Idahodutch.

AARC
I know the last time I spoke with Simon was right after the severe storm that came through their town. He seemed Purdy stressed at the time. I'm kinda thinking it took quite some time to clean everything up so there's really no telling what happened.

Hope that's it.

Good afternoon All.

I hope all of you in the sunshine state are ok, no damage, and things dry out soon.

I hope Simon is ok. I think he had a Mrs., not sure tho, I'm relying on memory. :icon_scratch: Didn't he talked to the UK friend Tom on TNet too. Maybe he's heard from Simon.

WD, aloe may help with the itching, it worked better for the kids than calamine lotion. I will not ask why both your hands were elbow deep in poison ivy! :laughing7:

Hi Idaho! :hello: yep still here. Slid to the far side of the deck with that last roll. :laughing7:

Hi Idaho! :hello: yep still here. Slid to the far side of the deck with that last roll. :laughing7:

Good you didn’t slide off. :laughing7:

Have to ask, did your eyes get big?
Mine probably would have :)

Good thing for rails.

Yep! The size of saucers, especially with all those open mouths and razor sharp teeth waiting to greet me if I slid off into their dinner menu!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back