THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Speaking of small problems and venting....

It’s November and I have the worst case of poison ivy I have ever had from my elbow to my wrist.

Ewww. Don't do that.

Blistered up and had it spreading so bad one time I had to get a shot from the doctor. Don't recall what it (the shot) was called. No , it was not rum!

Now I'm itching.....

hi RC.:hello:
Prednisone or Benadryl maybe?

Ell-lo poppet...

Beeps... IH... RC.

Awww....a compliment...what's he up to???

Oh, hello there Captain! How are things going?

The same as you Idaho.
No choice but to hang in there and the plate was already full.
But who's to say we can't throw our own brand of trouble in the mix, and see if that scares 'em. Got to make our own fun along the way.:occasion18::smileinbox::blob3::blob5::blob10::blob7::blob9:

Yes we will make our own rum! Bill can help.
This should be fun! Uh...how long before we get to drink it??

...and where are we going?

Ell-lo poppet...

Beeps... IH... RC.

Henry Turner: No, it can’t be. I’ve spent years searching for this? The great Jack Sparrow is not some drunk in a cell. Do you even have a ship? A crew? Pants?
Jack Sparrow: A great pirate does not require such intricacies.

P.J. :
Some sittin on that new dock music for ya. (Like you'd take three minutes time off projects...l.o.l..)

Murphy's law was working the magic today. So I planted the other 30 Haskap plants today, getting on in the early pm I still hadn't really started.
Contractor return with that I had to serve a BIG PLATE of cheese for all the whining that was going on.
So I had enough it was either go to the berry patch or I was going to tell a few to arf off. So I took my lunch and Pips the hen and we went to work.
I'm just going to say this, when a chicken is higher on the ladder than humans what does say? :laughing7:
So she had her fill of grubs and worms and grass, crickets, so the Mrs took her home after I dug the 30 holes.
So yesterday the bare roots were long-so today I pre-dug all the holes, extra deep, and Murphy made all the roots short.:icon_scratch:

200 rasberries to go.

On a lighter note....
136 days and one hour until I am retired!

Congrats! At the end, when I was informed my services were no longer needed?

I said....."GOOD!":occasion14:

Been "walking" ever since....and loving every moment! More time for the priorities! :) :metaldetector:

Our street is under 3 ft of water, our yards are flooded,
my neighbors water line broke sometimes during the night,
she called me at 7:30. At least our other neighbor got it cut off at the main.
I've given her 5 gals buckets and jugs and jugs of fresh water.

We've all called the cops & our city, as the atv & 4 wheelers are out now, having fun.... :angry4:
I advised them they're adding to our misery & busted water lines.
Called the city before 8:00 to get the road closed, it's almost 10:30,
guess I'll be calling again, soon... :BangHead:
How freaking long does it take to put a road closed barricade... :cussing:

sorry, just venting, what a daymare....

BlakBart, I'm still waiting on that cocktail... :laughing7:

Just string some clotheslines up to dry out stuff. In a few strategic places. :tongue3:

Speaking of small problems and venting....

It’s November and I have the worst case of poison ivy I have ever had from my elbow to my wrist.

BACK! BACK! You vile weed from Hades!! Lest my blade begins to mow!

On the job milady!

ZORRO.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back