THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Thanks pepper......all is good now....we worked real hard and got a good start on the clean up. Had a fence down at the wood shop and my tool box got flooded. But after we got the fence back up and a tent top back up we were back to drinking beer and oiling tools. There's more work to go but nothing to major. I like to capitalize on these events to improve my situation. We will rearrange our whole shop and improve on it while we are cleaning up. They will have a free hurricane debri pickup. We will cut into the Bush and expand some.....and get rid of alot of junk with the free pickup. Hurricanes make us better and stronger and I almost always improve my situation after the storm. On a bad note my neighbor and friend had a heart attack and fell off a ladder.....I hope he makes it....he's in the ICU right now. And yes.....I think I might poke around and hunt some today....charging up now !!

Good morning Bart. :coffee2:
Hope the storm clouds have cleared and the sun is coming up over The Keys this morning!

WD, the good news is I've finished my 7-day dose of antibiotics yesterday and things are clearing up nicely. :thumbsup:

Anyway, I'm off to hit a couple of sites this morning.
This will be our last day of 68F weather, so I'm going to take advantage of it.

Hope everyone has a good Tuesday!

Jim,

Good morning I remember once that Simon said he was a bit younger than me. I was born in 1950 so him being 68 or so sounds about right.

Yes that sounds correct Bill.
Simon sent a PM of congrats to me, and shared that he also shared the 35 yrs of sobriety. The deep love for the German Shepherds we shared is missed.

Best of luck Dave on the hunt today.

I still believe that in a former life you were a Bass Fisherman-I'm serious.:headbang:

WD...I had a lot of fun with you and Simon when I was hunting in the bahamas. The thread with the silver got alot of attention because you and Simon made it so fun !! One of my favorite posts....thanks !!

That was a fun thread! You are welcome for the posts. It challenged me to do research and learn. Simon's thing was researching. Little booger figured out my true identity and never did tell me how, although I have left plenty of information/clues since the day I joined. My favorite post was on your fish pic thread when he posted that I reminded him of his sister and he put that meme of the old lady that said, "Crazy Old Coot." That was flipping hilarious! He apologized for it, but he didn't need to. I laughed so hard over that one! Yep, I have had lots of fun with you peeps. :hello2:

Of course, if someone was to hand over the key to the rum room, I could have a lot more fun. :key::piratehand::occasion14::drunken_smilie::laughing9:

Well it's chore time, get out of the sight of the grumpy contractor before they arrive and the $*it hits the fan.
Trying to control the left shoulder this am-promised the Mrs not to burn the bridges so to speak but the Jim is a hopping pi$$ed.
So I keep the promises to the Mrs as she knows all to well how the left shoulder works so it's best I leave the home turf to be working in the field.

That was a fun thread! You are welcome for the posts. It challenged me to do research and learn. Simon's thing was researching. Little booger figured out my true identity and never did tell me how, although I have left plenty of information/clues since the day I joined. My favorite post was on your fish pic thread when he posted that I reminded him of his sister and he put that meme of the old lady that said, "Crazy Old Coot." That was flipping hilarious! He apologized for it, but he didn't need to. I laughed so hard over that one! Yep, I have had lots of fun with you peeps. :hello2:

Of course, if someone was to hand over the key to the rum room, I could have a lot more fun. :key::piratehand::occasion14::drunken_smilie::laughing9:

That was hilarious......I was as unsure as he was how you would react !! I told him in a pm that you were gonna get him back. :laughing7::laughing7:

20201109_120256.jpg id be out wading through the branches at the shop if it wasn't pouring rain......still storming here !! Got that fence back up but its temporary at best !! Our neighbor is an elderly cat lady....she has 20 or so cats !! So I fixed it since she cant.....mainly to keep the herds of cats out. 4 of her cats live in our shop !!

Good morning Bart. :coffee2:
Hope the storm clouds have cleared and the sun is coming up over The Keys this morning!

WD, the good news is I've finished my 7-day dose of antibiotics yesterday and things are clearing up nicely. :thumbsup:

Good luck dave !! Bring home the bacon !!

Rook... Bart... Bill... Good Morning.

Having to take this shop apart for a hurricane is a blessing. We take all the canopies down and let the rain knock all the dust down. Then we have the chance to rearrange and reorganize the shop. Im gonna move my shop back into the bush on higher ground !! We can do a little spring cleaning only in the fall !! Time to purge all the junk and burn some scrap wood !!

How ya doing cap!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back