What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hope everything is OK ( other than her eyesight ) :tongue3: :laughing7:
 
aaaa867e42ed6b9064ce72f942c6ba8b.webp
 
Who made this coffee? Puuk . I guess me.
 
Who does your hair ? :laughing9:

Just think, Tom would have maybe a dozen pictures to post on that .:tongue3:
 
oh oh, I see Beeps :occasion14:
 
She has to get a shot once a month for osteoporosis in Oxford. I'm just the driver.
 
She has to get a shot once a month for osteoporosis in Oxford. I'm just the driver.
=========
I am sorry to hear that Rook. I hope the doctor does some good.
 
Good morning Beeps, are you trying to keep us in suspense ? :dontknow:
 
=========
I am sorry to hear that Rook. I hope the doctor does some good.

It's been one a month for years. We have to be in office for Medicare to pay the charge.
 
How is she doing ? Broke any bones or anything yet because of osteoporosis ?
 
Morning WD Simon's talkin about you again.
 
You know who you know who is.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom