THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Unless you drink all my rum... then you are no longer in second place to my dogs :P

In fact... drinking all my rum trumps eating all my food.

In fact... drinking all my rum trumps eating all my food.

My dogs eat all my food... and they are still in first place... AND I have not told them about rum.

My dogs eat all my food... and they are still in first place... AND I have not told them about rum.

Dogs that drink all the rum,,, hmmm

I would prolly just take it...

And buy extra rum.

20191016_191433.jpg
20191016_191507.jpg
20191016_191439.jpg
1 olive jar shard today....nice one though ! Still shows green glaze/paste.

I ate a bad olive once and had a shard in my shorts.

:/

One time... in band camp...

You know what else sucks...

Ever have one of those P.O.S cup lids... you know... the one that when you grab the cup for a sip and the pressure of your grasp pops the lid off which in turn collapses the sides of the cup which then in turn sends contents of the cup up in a fountain of cold OR hot hell which RAINS in huge globular amounts all over your crotch...

And especially sucks whilst doing 70 down an interstate. :/

Last edited:
Ever accidently step on a sand scoop just right where the handle does a full rack wack. ?

Really sucks when you almost drown after rolling off seawall gasping for air and only get muck and seaweed.

Hmmm is this what you meant Bill ?

A card :P

I think the moon is flat.

So don't sail to it.

ARC,

Well the coffee mishap is obviously no laughing matter. A lady coworker of mine had a coffee mishap when flying off on her honeymoon imagine when the plane hit turbulance and she ends up with 3rd degree burns. No fun especially on a honeymoon no less.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back